BY SHISEIDO

Quickly "steam press" away the appearance of wrinkles. These speedy eye masks with Pure Retinol Micro-Infusion Technology help reduce the appearance of wrinkles in as little as one application. With each use, skin’s texture is refined and resilience is improved, for eyes that look vibrant and awake. Bonus: the stretchy material adheres nicely to visible laugh lines around the mouth too. Included: 12 sets of 2 eye masks.

Dermatologist-Tested. Ophthalmologist-Tested.

HOW TO USE

Smooth over face each morning after cleansing and softening.Use 2-3 times a week, after cleansing and softening skin. Remove the eye sheets from the tray and apply them under the eyes as shown. There is no "front" or "back" side to the sheet. Either side can be used, but the broader end should always be positioned at the outer corner of the eye. Leave on for about 15 minutes, then gently remove. Using light pressure, pat remaining essence into skin. This mask may also be used around the mouth.

KEY INGREDIENTS

• Pure Retinol Micro-Infusion Technology helps provide immediate anti-wrinkle benefits.
  • WrinkleResist24 technology (formulated with Chlorella Extract, Mukurossi Extract and Gambir Extract) helps prevent the appearance of wrinkles.

INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE, DIPHENYLSILOXY PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-60 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, ALCOHOL, CARBOMER, SODIUM CITRATE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), BHT, SQUALANE, XANTHAN GUM, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, RETINOL, POLYSORBATE 20, CITRIC ACID, TRISODIUM EDTA, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, SAPINDUS MUKUROSSI PEEL EXTRACT (SAPINDUS MUKUROSSI), LIMONENE, LINALOOL, UNCARIA GAMBIR EXTRACT (UNCARIA GAMBIR), CITRONELLOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, PAEONIA SUFFRUTICOSA ROOT EXTRACT, GERANIOL, BENZYL BENZOATE, SODIUM ACETYLATED HYALURONATE, HYDROXYPROLINE, CHLORELLA VULGARIS EXTRACT, BETA-CAROTENE (CI 75130)

Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Pure Retinol Express Smoothing Eye Mask
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!! Best eye masks EVER! I use to travel a lot for work and after a while I started noticing how tired I was looking. One of my girlfriends suggested that I give these a shot and I am so glad that I did. They work insanely fast! After using these I looked awake, my under eyes look smooth, and very hydrated. I have really sensitive skin and sensitive eyes and these did not bother at all. The only eye masks that I will use." in 4 reviews
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
What am I doing wrong? This product gets great reviews so I was excited to try. It did nothing for eyes at all. I gave it two stars because the patches felt nice while on, they did not irritate my skin, and there was no scent. They did not do anything negative or positive, essentially no change. I followed the directions perfectly and when I removed and blended in the ointment there was no difference. I used at night, so after I took the masks off the residual would remain until the morning. I woke up and also no difference. There is a lot of product on the mask and it’s a nice experience, but it did not meet any of the claims. Maybe I got a bad batch?
jana r.
Columbia , MO
I love this brand! I buy so much that I keep getting samples of this eye cream and I really love It! You should know that I am not a huge fan of eye creams, I usually just bring my skincare up under my eyes. But this cream feels so soft and, well really creamy and I have to say, I have definitely see improvement in my delicate eye area. My little lines are disappearing before my eyes! So when I run out of all of my samples, I will definitely purchace more! I am an eye cream convert!!! Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Day Cream
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Not sure on my feelings towards this, they are cheap cloth masks similar to sheet masks. There is a lot of serum in the packages but what’s the point of that when it’s just for the eye area. Price point is not horrible, $65 for 12. Likely will not purchase again though
Melanie K.
O'Fallon
I haven’t fully understood the benefits of retinol but this came in a Sephora box and I used it after a night out with alcohol to try and get my eyes de-puffed and I really liked it! I didn’t see any crazy results from one usage but I felt like my eye area looked more illuminated and ‘awake’ and the skin around the eyes felt velvety soft afterward
Svetlana S.
Walnut Creek, CA
The eye mask is amazing. I'm personally a huge fan of Shiseido skincare and this mask is one of my favorites. I apply it before I start my makeup and after ten minutes my skin is ready for makeup. Wrinkles around the eyes are less visible, skin is lifted and smooth. The high concentrationof pure retinol makes this mask super effective and you can see the immediate results. I would definitely recommend this product.
Iris P.
Tampa , FL
I bought this product at Macy's to try it after hearing a lot of good reviews. I have to say it's a good value for 12 masks, it's really gentle and doesn't tingle or dry my under eyes and I love the material that just stays in place, sometimes under eye masks tend to slide around but this one is great! I also used it on my smile lines and it definitely helped a bit, I'm repurchasing my next pack soon!
Joanna W.
New York
These work like magic! I highly recommend you try them if you have fine lines and wrinkles. I'm in my early forties and I have started to develop under eye wrinkles. Unlike other brands, where the patches sit in a pouch of liquid with very messy application with liquid dripping everywhere, Shiseido patches are fully saturated with no liquid in the packet. Very easy to apply and stay on. Fell pleasant under my eyes, cooling and smooth. They have no scent at all. The first time I tried them, my wrinkles completely disappeared within 10 minutes! It is not only good for the wrinkles also help the dark circles. This is a must have for my work travels. After spending hours in the airport, on a plane and then hotel rooms, one could only imagine what one's skin feels like, particularly around the eyes, tired and fine lines and wrinkles. I put them on before I go to bed and I wake up the next day with perfect looking skin.
Jennifer C.
I love the Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Pure Retinol Express Smoothing Eye Mask , I find all of the masks they have! They are great for using at night or before makeup. As a makeup artist I use them for brides before applying makeup to give them plump and hydrated looking under eyes. I will say I feel they are more geared towards “maturing skin” (30’s and up) as most people in the 20’s age range don’t need the help that these provide and they aren’t the cheapest out, but they are one of the best! I highly recommend the splurge especially if it’s your wedding, special event, or you just want and indulgent item that works!
amber a.
Asheville , NC
This product is the epitome of luxury eye masks. While it seems like a normal cloth eye mask, the results are instant. My lines looked more plump and puffiness was down. The darkness was diminished by illumination from hydration. Plus, there’s enough liquid in the pack to save and use as eye serum for a few days
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstore.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. Wish I add the extra income to always have this cream on hand...right now I pray for samples and add it to my wish lists. Lol  The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Gennae J.
Clinton, MS
I would love to try these! Where can I find them? Are they pricey?
Abby C.
Bantam, CT
Does this help with puffiness?
madeeha K.
sharjah
Does it work
Elizabeth N.
Tustin, CA
do these really work? what does it help with? dark circles? puffiness? fine lines? HELPPPPP
Jessica A.
Woodbridge, VA
If you had to give a top two of eye masks, which would you choose? Is this one of them? Especially for mothers (those who know sleep is a rare privilege!)