Skin CareFacial SkincareEye Creams & TreatmentsShiseido
Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream

Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream

This ultra-rich, anti-aging eye cream helps counteract the appearance of five types of eye-area wrinkles, crow’s feet, corner creases, under eye wrinkles, lid creases and vertical lines, by addressing environmental stressors that cause them to appear.

• WrinkleResist24 signature powerful ingredients help restore smooth, resilient, younger-looking skin around the eyes.
  • Reduces the look of eye wrinkles.

In a consumer survey, tested on 97 women: Immediately:

• 97% said skin feels smoother

After 1 week:

• 99% felt moisture improved
  • 97% felt smoothness improved
  • 93% noticed skin became vibrant

After 4 weeks:

• 82% felt their face appeared more youthful

Skin type: All skin types. Dermatologist-Tested.

[product:shiseido-benefiance-wrinkleresist24-intensive-eye-contour-cream] Is this good??
[product:shiseido-benefiance-wrinkleresist24-intensive-eye-contour-cream] Is this a good eye cream ?
[product:shiseido-benefiance-wrinkleresist24-intensive-eye-contour-cream] — just purchased the face cream .. I’m wondering if the eye cream is worth the price ?
Start your review of Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Brittany D.
Sandy, UT
Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream uploaded by Brittany D.
This wrinkle cream is one of the best I’ve tried. I started noticing my lines last year and started trying different things. This product feels the best for DEEP moisture. It is a little thicker than other creams but you can feel it working. It does not have a heavy scent, smells more “clean” than anything. I use this at night. It has made a good difference in the moisture and bounce of my skin!
humera T.
Allen, TX
Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream uploaded by humera T.
This is certainly my fav eye cream it’s easy to dab and a little goes a long way it’s also super absorbable and gives the ultimate moisture and my wrinkles around the eyes have softened
Elena U.
Anaheim, CA
Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream uploaded by Elena U.
Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream The texture is creamy, slightly gel, but quite oily. But, unfortunately, I didn't really like this cream. If applied in the morning, it will be absorbed for a very long time and then there will be a too oily base for concealer. If in the evening, then in the morning you can wake up with slightly puffy eyes, although I have not had such an effect after a single cream. Shiseido
Sonya D.
Roseville, CA
Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream uploaded by Sonya D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I had some small lines under my eyes and this eyecream definately helped. I started to see a difference after my second bottle and i know it takes some time to see a result. I think it gives enough hydration!! Will recommend this product if you can use it consistently. Thanks shiseido!
Jaime F.
Texas
1,271 reviews
Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream uploaded by Jaime F.
Everything about this product exudes luxury; the gorgeous packaging, high quality ingredients and formula. It does a fantastic job of hydrating the under eye area and definitely softened the look of fine lines and crows feet. Although it’s a bit pricy, the smallest amount goes a long way; too much can feel greasy! I’ve already purchased a Shiseido facial moisturizer to pair with this. I did receive this from product complimentary from Influenster but would repurchase.
Lisa Z.
Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream uploaded by Lisa Z.
This stuff really did make a difference to my problem under eyes! It leaves them hydrated and smoother in general. I removed one star because it stays shiny on your face and doesn't fully sink in. If you are not wearing makeup for the day, this isn't the eye cream for you! However, it's an amazing and very luxe nighttime eye cream, and also works well under makeup.
Holly H.
Wewoka, OK
I really like this eye cream. It looks and feels very luxurious! Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream It goes on a tad bit greasy, but once it seeps into your skin it leaves you looking smooth and hydrated! It’s a bit steep at $70, but a little product does go a long way. #influenstervoxbox #complimentary
Tracy M.
Fort Wayne, IN
Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream uploaded by Tracy M.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the best eye cream I have ever used. Every time I use it, my crease lines are less noticeable. It helps to brighten the undereye area and makes the area very smooth. This eye cream definitely helps with every area that is described in the description.
Tiffany C.
Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream uploaded by Tiffany C.
It's so rich that I only put this on at night to better let it soak in while I sleep. My finer lines around my eyes have started slowly getting smaller but they're not completely gone. It smells great, and I appreciate that it comes with a spatula so you don't have to dip your finger into the cream, this avoiding contamination. Shiseido Benefiance Benefiance WrinklerResist 24 dagcrème
Evie L.
Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream uploaded by Evie L.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This eye cream is incredibly moisturizing, smooth, and smells amazing. It has lasted me forever! I am almost completely empty and I am definitely going to be repurchasing.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Aman S.
il y a 4 mois
Sonia D. il y a 4 mois
Yes! Highly recommend it. You can see and feel the difference after 2 weeks.
Aman S.
il y a 4 mois
Maricela V. il y a 2 mois
Yes it actually correct a eyewrinkle I had
Jillian R.
Evans, GA
il y a 6 mois
Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream — just purchased the face cream .. I’m wondering if the eye cream is worth the price ?
Paula B.
Logan, UT
il y a 10 mois
Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream ? Briogeo Be Gentle, Be Kind Aloe + Oat Milk Ultra Soothing Fragrance-Free Shampoo Has anyone tried this out i received a complementary #VoxBox by #Influenster and i really enjoyed the leavin and conditioner the Shampoo was not a good thing for me . Maybe if you had a better use of this product.. i will love to hear want you all think about this product...
Veronica R. il y a 3 mois
Questa crema è stata fantastica infatti anche se il costo su Douglas era più di 100 euro l ho ricomprato it s amazing
Cathy Z.
Portage, IN
il y a un an
Karyn S. il y a un an
I too received the Shiseido voxbox and left detailed reviews on Influenster and the retailers website. I also uploaded photos. I answer questions and do snaps and reviews. I did receive a couple of "you're on the short list" surveys which I completed. No voxbox though. I use a huge variety of skincare and makeup brands, not to mention I do lots of mani's and post in the nail art gallery. I'm 60. I've been here for around 2 years as well. I'm older, but I still get oily in the t-zone and don't just use mature skin products. Oh well.