BY SHISEIDO #70 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This ultra-rich, anti-aging eye cream helps counteract the appearance of five types of eye-area wrinkles, crow’s feet, corner creases, under eye wrinkles, lid creases and vertical lines, by addressing environmental stressors that cause them to appear.

• WrinkleResist24 signature powerful ingredients help restore smooth, resilient, younger-looking skin around the eyes.
  • Reduces the look of eye wrinkles.

In a consumer survey, tested on 97 women: Immediately:

• 97% said skin feels smoother

After 1 week:

• 99% felt moisture improved
  • 97% felt smoothness improved
  • 93% noticed skin became vibrant

After 4 weeks:

• 82% felt their face appeared more youthful

Skin type: All skin types. Dermatologist-Tested.

• How does this help for under eye circles? I have tried lo...2 Answers
  • I just noticed a few wrinkles the other day, and I had a ...2 Answers
  • How long does it take to see results for a 50 year old wo...1 Answers
Stephanie C.
Let me preface this by stating that I did not purchase this product, only used the tester that was available at a Sephora store (big, rookie mistake). I had applied the cream under both eyes on a Friday evening, and a little of the product snuck into my right eye, but initially didn’t seem problematic.

I awoke Saturday morning, however, to a face that was swollen and painful on the right side. I immediately knew that it had to have been the Eye Cream given that I hadn’t tried anything else new, nor had any other product or item enter my right eye the way this cream did. Upon further inspection of the ingredients, I came upon Chlorella which is used in most of the "Wrinke Resist" line. While carrying powerful properties for anti-aging, it can also trigger reactions in people who have allergies to molds, which I do and had I known that this was the case, I would have avoided it altogether.

So while I'm sure that the product has powerful anti-aging benefits to it, I'm a little concerned by how potent an ingredient like Chlorella is to have caused such a reaction. I don't blame Shiseido for this, given that I shouldn't have tried something like that prior to researching the ingredients, so take my circumstance as advice to be wary what you try in store, especially if you haven't researched the ingredients prior to application!
Lori L.
I received a sample of this eye cream and was able to get three uses out of it. I wish I could have gotten more. I’ve been on the hunt for an eye cream that worked and didn’t burn and I found it in this this eye cream. The was no unsatisfactory reactions, which is very rare for me. It has a light floral scent that is pleasant but not overpowering. The cream spreads easily without any tugging and sinks in almost immediately. While I didn’t have enough uses to see if it would help with fine line and wrinkles, it definitely hydrated my under eye area better than anything I’ve used lately. This is definitely a product I need to save up for. Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream
Annie R.
Luthvle Timon, MD
Oh yes yes yes! I LOVE this Eye Cream. I was a little hesitant to try this because I have really sensitive skin and basically all of Shiseido’s products are fragranced - something I typically avoid. However, after a few weeks of using this, I fell in love! It 100% helps with plumping fine lines and wrinkles under the eye. I’m in my early 20s but I’ve always had really dry under eyes which can create little wrinkles from time to time, depending on the season. So not only did this Cream NOT irritate my eye area, but it definitely hydrated, protected and plumped my eye area! Love love love! Will repurchase soon.
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
This is moisturizing, but just sits on the skin. If using a lot of eye makeup, it’s a good primer/base. Unfortunately I️ broke out from this right under my eye area. I️ couldn’t believe it! Well, yes I️ could, since it has petroleum in it, which is why it probably doesn’t absorb well, instead acts more of a protective barrier.

Despite the odd location of pimples, I️ still used the eye cream for weeks, but do not notice any significant improvements. When I️ use it for day wear, by eyes appear brighter.

A little bit goes a long way with this product! Don’t overdue it, because then it will leave you a greasy mess !
Beautiful packaging!
Sydney F.
Wyandotte
I received a sample of this eye cream from Sephora. I used it a few times on my eyes at night and saw a visible improvement in my fine lines, dark circles, puffiness, and it also hydrated the skin around my eyes, too. It has a stronger perfumed scent than I would like, but it didn’t seem to irritate my eyes at all. I wanted to purchase the full size of this product after finishing the sample size, but the price was too expensive for me. For now, I’ll stick with my tarte eye cream. It’s less expensive and still gives me great results.
Farah Y.
Omaha, NE
I decided to try this cream since I started to see fine lines and vertical lines around my eyes .
After almost a year of using it now I can tell that I notice no difference
It's very thick and my skin needs time to absorb it I can only use it before bed
Even it didn't reduce black circles
It is just like I'm using thick moisturizer
For the price of this cream diffeneitly I was looking for way more
Jillane V.
Watervliet
Thai product is a miracle worker. Don’t be put off by its price and size. You need very little of it and the whole jar will last you probably a year or so. You WILL notice a difference within 2 weeks of using it nightly. I don’t even try to live without it. I started using it as soon as I was beginning to have fine lines around my eyes and this has gotten rid of them entirely and continually makes sure they don’t come back! I use it on my lids as well to make sure my eyelid skin doesn’t get crepey.
Lellie O.
Washington
I want to start this with the fact that i like this product but it is extremely pricey. There are plenty of eye creams that are just as good or better but rare a third of the price [cerave] and have the same or more active ingredients. That being said, the cream just feels so luxurious due to what ever emulsifier they are using. It’s super moisturizing and makes you feel like you are indulging yourself. After some research [peer reviewed studies, r/skincareaddiction] I learned that there is nothing special about this product. I moved on to a cheaper product with more active ingredients.
Brandi R.
Macclenny, FL
Oh my god, this eye cream is so hydrating! I've tried a dozen different eye creams in the past but none have made as big of a difference as this one. I'm more interested in preventing future wrinkles than eliminating current ones and I don't really have dark circles so I can't comment on that aspect. All I can tell you is that my dry skin soaks this stuff right up and it feels amazing. It leaves my eye area soft, plump, and dewy without feeling too heavy. It does burn if it gets into your eyes, as most skincare products do, but as long as you take your time and pat it in, you'll be fine. Highly recommend this to anyone with dry skin! I think it would work great for more mature skin as well.
Courtney S.
Halethorpe, MD
I received a sample of this eye cream and have been using it for the past two weeks so far. I have read mixed reviews about this. So far I like this alot, the only con is that it is kind of thick. I have been using this at night time and my regular eye cream in the morning. This is very moisturizering, but I can not tell if it has done anything else yet. I will keep trying it until my sample is out. Not sure if I will purchase this again or not.
Inna S.
Westfield , MA
How does this help for under eye circles? I have tried lots of products but nothing seems to help
Sarah G.
Gilbert, AZ
I just noticed a few wrinkles the other day, and I had a momentary freak out. I am looking for a product that will work on my sensitive skin and help to reduce the appears of fine lines/wrinkles...and even help to prevent them. Have you tried this product? Does it work?
Jennifer S.
Martinsburg, WV
Is it worth the money?? I wouldn't mind hydrating my under eye and I could always use help when dealing with my wrinkles. What about dark under eyes??
Lucy Y.
How long does it take to see results for a 50 year old woman? She has premature wrinkles in the eye area and hasn't really been taking care of her skin before. I bought her this cream because I read such great reviews, but not sure how long it would take to see results.
tahara w.
Do you see results immediately?