BY SHISEIDO

A lightweight, age-defense, wrinkle-smoothing daytime moisturizer that helps protect skin from damage caused by external aging factors, including UV rays. The appearance of lines and wrinkles is dramatically reduced, while rich moisture is maintained all day long, even under dry conditions.

• Helps protect skin against daytime dryness and UV damage.

(Tested on 101 women) After 4 weeks:

• Approximately 93% felt it moistens skin.
  • Approximately 91% felt it makes skin silky.
  • Approximately 90% felt it smooths skin.
  • Approximately 91% felt it improves skin's overall condition.

Skin type: Normal, Combination. Dermatologist-Tested.

HOW TO USE

Smooth over face each morning after cleansing and softening skin.

KEY INGREDIENTS

• WrinkleResist24 technology (formulated with Chlorella Extract, Mukurossi Extract and Gambir Extract) helps prevent the appearance of wrinkles.
  • Super Bio-Hyaluronic Acid and Hydroxyproline help smooth and improve the look of wrinkles.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Purpose AVOBENZONE 2.5% - Sunscreen OCTINOXATE 7.4% - Sunscreen OCTOCRYLENE 2.0% - Sunscreen INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER, GLYCERIN, SD ALCOHOL 40-B, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, XYLITOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, SILICA, POLYBUTYLENE GLYCOL/PPG-9/1 COPOLYMER, HYDROGENATED POLYDECENE, PEG-60 GLYCERYL ISOSTEARATE, TRIISOSTEARIN, DIMETHICONE, DIPHENYLSILOXY PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, XANTHAN GUM, PEG/PPG-17/4 DIMETHYL ETHER, PHYTOSTERYL MACADAMIATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SAPINDUS MUKUROSSI PEEL EXTRACT, UNCARIA GAMBIR EXTRACT, SODIUM ACETYLATED HYALURONATE, HYDROXYPROLINE, THYMUS SERPILLUM EXTRACT, CHLORELLA VULGARIS EXTRACT, STEARIC ACID, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, ISOSTEARIC ACID, BEHENIC ACID, BEHENETH-20, TRIETHANOLAMINE, CELLULOSE GUM, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM METAPHOSPHATE, ALCOHOL, BHT, TOCOPHEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL, FRAGRANCE, IRON OXIDES.

Tiffany🦄 T.
I wear the Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Day Emulsion during the day. It’s the first thing I put on my face. I think of it as a good moisturizer. It’s got spf which I always need. It’s very gentle. Highly recommend for people with dry skin.
Ashley A.
Los Angeles , CA
love how this leaves my skin it leaves my skin moisturized all day and it makes my skinn look a bit radiant and glowy ! very awakening !!!!! very effective my mother uses it too and she  loves it !!!! and i love how it has a but of very fine shine to it !!!! it is on the pricey side !!!! the price is way up there , but i believe its totally worth it
Brenna M.
Oh how i love thee! I am pretty sensitive to SPF products and heavier wrinkle products but I bought this because my skin has been dry with the cold weather. It's working great! It's lightweight and doesn't feel greasy. My skin soaks it up right away!
Ianina R.
Tampa
Shiseido is one of the best skin care brands! This product has quite light texture, it absorbs into my skin so fast and doesn’t leave any oily residue. But I like to use it before I go to bed, it gives nice feeling to skin. Also it’s totally affordable
Morgan L.
Chesapeak Bch, MD
I got a deluxe sample of this so it wasn't even the full amount of product that you receive when you buy it and I saw results in the amount that I used. I am 26 years old so I do not have actual wrinkles around my eyes but having bought the origins Dark Circle minimizer and receiving no results whatsoever, this did more than that did for my dark circles and I noticed that the fine lines I have under my eyes were less pronounced. This is the best line for people in their early twenties to mid-thirties.
Victoria A.
I have the spf 18 not unless the company has changed the packaging. I have been using this for years and love it. I always have people thinking that I am 10 years younger than I actually am. I would use the cream version but it is still too heavy for my skin even though I am dry.
Sabrina A.
New Braunfels, TX
I know this is a toner but I felt like it made my skin so smooth and soft. I don’t have wrinkles bc I’m only 21 lol but it was a pretty good price for the amount and it did improve my skin.
Enkhjin B.
This emulsion is very smooth and soft on skin. It smells so good and keeps my skin hydrated and glowing all day. Shiseido products work great on asian skin like mine, I think. Good product!
Nicky P.
Been using this skin care line for years I must say I'm never disappointed. The entire line is amazing has been my holy grail for years. I recommend it all the time
Sharlene A.
Bronx, NY
Super lightweight. Moisturizing and doesn't leave an oily residue. Best part is that it has sunscreen and also acts on wrinkle prevention as well as illuminates the skin. The price point is a little steep but the container is pretty big and it will last you a while. I only use one small pump a day and thats enough for my entire face and neck.
Elizabeth O.
Hialeah, FL
What is this girls product?