BY SHISEIDO

A moisture-rich, age-defense daytime cream that helps protect skin from damage caused by external aging factors, including UV rays. The appearance of lines and wrinkles is dramatically reduced, while hydrating moisture is maintained all day long, even under dry conditions. Skin stays dewy-moist and smooth with extra rich moisture.

After 4 weeks:

• Approximately 94% felt it moistens skin
  • Approximately 93% felt it makes the skin silky
  • Approximately 91% felt it smooths the skin
  • Approximately 88% felt it improves the skin's overall condition

Skin Type: Dry. Dermatologist-tested.

HOW TO USE

Smooth over face each morning after cleansing and softening.

KEY INGREDIENTS

• WrinkleResist24 technology (formulated with Chlorella Extract, Mukurossi Extract and Gambir Extract) helps prevent the appearance of wrinkles.
  • Super Bio-Hyaluronic Acid and Hydroxyproline help smooth and improve the look of wrinkles.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Purpose AVOBENZONE 2.5% - Sunscreen OCTINOXATE 7.4% - Sunscreen OCTOCRYLENE 2.0% - Sunscreen INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER, GLYCERIN, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, HYDROGENATED POLYDECENE, SORBITOL, MYRISTYL MYRISTATE, DIMETHICONE, SD ALCOHOL 40-B, POLYBUTYLENE GLYCOL/PPG-9/1 COPOLYMER, PETROLATUM, STEARYL ALCOHOL, STEARIC ACID, SILICA, BENTONITE, PALMITIC ACID, XANTHAN GUM, PEG/PPG-17/4 DIMETHYL ETHER, PHYTOSTERYL MACADAMIATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SAPINDUS MUKUROSSI PEEL EXTRACT, UNCARIA GAMBIR EXTRACT, SODIUM ACETYLATED HYALURONATE, HYDROXYPROLINE, THYMUS SERPILLUM EXTRACT, CHLORELLA VULGARIS EXTRACT, PEG-5 GLYCERYL STEARATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, TRISODIUM EDTA, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM METAPHOSPHATE, AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER, ALCOHOL, SODIUM METABISULFITE, BHT, TOCOPHEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL, FRAGRANCE, IRON OXIDES.

Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Day Cream
  • " This is a great cream. It is very moisturizing and I love that it has spf. It makes your skin feel amazing." in 6 reviews
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
Shiseido has never let me down with any of their skin care products. The scent is not my favorite because it smells kind of floral but I really feel like this brand does wonders for my skin. I am in the preventative wrinkle stage right now and it has really seemed to make a difference in my skin.
Rachel P.
Gaithersburg
Best firming eye cream ever!! Shiseido found a way to INSTANTLY tighten crows feet and under eye wrinkles with this one! Though expensive, it's worth every penny of you suffer from excessive under eye puffiness, dark circles, and especially crepeiness and wrinkles! Must have!
Jillian A.
Covington, LA
This anti-aging wrinkle fighting day cream is one of my favorites! Its creamy and hydrating but doesn't leave you feeling greasy or looking oily. My skin just drinks this in! It has a light delicate scent and comes in a jar. You get 1.8 oz which is standard for moisturizers. This fights five different signs of aging and wrinkles. I figure its never to early to start anti aging! The only gripe I have is that it comes in a jar. The packaging is heavy and feels luxurious but I wish the had this in a pump or something other than the open jar. You do get a little scoop/spatula to help with keeping the moisturizer from becoming unsanitary. I found this at Marshalls and got it for $35 however I have purchased this before from sephora for $68. It wears well under makeup and lasts quite a while. I've always enjoyed this line of skincare from Shiseido. I especially appreciate that they've included a SPF. The Benefiance line has a whole range of skincare from face washes to essence to serums, eye creams and even day and night moisturizers!
Scarlet W.
An awesome eye cream! It hydrates the eye and helps diminish the look of fine lines. It's not the best cream I've used (Kate Sommerville Retinol+ is the best!) but a VERY good cream regardless!
Sunshine
Love this product ! Just a tiny amount spreads on the skin smooth and keeps it moisturized all day. I try to use the night cream too but honestly not everyday . This does the magic !
Jenn R.
OMG this is one of my most favorite eye creams I have ever used in my life. I received it as a sample and I am now hooked. It goes on smooth and is perfect under concealer. My under-eye feels extremely hydrated and I look a bit more youthful when wearing it. I highly recommend this product and will be purchasing it in the future. I think I may be addicted to it LOL
hanna y.
La Mesa, CA
I always get creasing under my eyes when I put on makeup, so I was looking for a daytime under -eye cream to use under my makeup (my nighttime one has retinol so it's not good for day). This moisturizes the skin under your eyes and it feels plumper too. And it helps keep my makeup from creasing!
Shopmycloset N.
Great, all around day cream with a little bit of SPF on the side to help. I usually put on a SPF 30 before this, especially on days where I'm out more than usual. This doesn't make my skin oilier or heard to work with under makeup. A great buy!!!!!!
Crystal R.
Laguna Niguel, CA
I've been using this for about 2 years now and tried other moisturizers and this is absolutely my favorite. It feels like your face has so much bounce from the moisturizer and really traps the moisture in your face.
Kim R.
Glendale, AZ
I purchased this product from Sephora after much research and reading over many reviews. I personally an very disappointed in this product! I had high hopes and I have been using it long term since I purchased and it was so pricey however, I would not purchase again nor would I recommend this product. I have not noticed a difference in my fine lines, it is very greasy on me and it seems to spread over night. I have been using for about a year, a little bit a product goes a long way. I am hoping to find a replacement that I am happy with since I will not be buying this again.