Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Balancing Softener Enriched uploaded by Ekaterini S.Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Balancing Softener Enriched uploaded by Ekaterini S.

BY SHISEIDO

An enriched comprehensive age-defying lotion enriched with effective ingredients to challenge signs of skin aging. By providing a generous amount of moisture, this extra rich softener instantly helps to retexturize skin, making it more receptive to further skincare treatment.

• Enhances the effectiveness of additional skincare products.

Skin Types: Dry. Dermatologist-tested.

HOW TO USE

Saturate a cotton pad and wipe gently over face after cleansing.

KEY INGREDIENTS

• WrinkleResist24 technology (formulated with Chlorella Extract, Mukurossi Extract and Gambir Extract) helps prevent the appearance of wrinkles.
  • Super Bio-Hyaluronic Acid and Hydroxyproline help smooth and improve the look of wrinkles.

INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), SD ALCOHOL 40-B (ALCOHOL DENAT.), DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, PEG/PPG-14/7 DIMETHYL ETHER, PPG-13-DECYLTETRADECETH-24, PHENOXYETHANOL, ERYTHRITOL, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM CITRATE, BENZOPHENONE-5, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), SODIUM METAPHOSPHATE, CITRIC ACID, SERINE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SAPINDUS MUKUROSSI PEEL EXTRACT (SAPINDUS MUKUROSSI), PEG-90M, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, CITRONELLOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, SODIUM ACETYLATED HYALURONATE, HYDROXYPROLINE, ALCOHOL, CHLORELLA VULGARIS EXTRACT, YELLOW 6 (CI 15985), SILICA, TOCOPHEROL, UNCARIA GAMBIR EXTRACT (UNCARIA GAMBIR), BHT

Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Balancing Softener Enriched
  • "The best moisturizer for my skin! My skin is a mixture of dry and oily and this does the trick of removing the excess oil and moisturizing the dry part. I have been using this for several years and it is awesome!" in 3 reviews
Carmen D.
Long Beach, CA
I use this instead of to we and it leaves my fave feels baby soft! My friend convinced me to use it and I am hooked! I swear I notice a diference and now I can't imagine not using it.
Dani♔ J.
Hacienda Hts, CA
My mom used this cream and she didn't see much of a result or any difference . The packaging was nice and simple, but sadly it was a dissatisfaction.
Drew M.
Stamford, CT
This stuff is great. Couldn't really tell if it made a difference, but it feels so good going on. Most of their products I really like, especially the eye creams.
CHRISTINE S.
SHISEIDO IS MY RIDE OR DIE HANDS DOWN!!!! I USE THIS WRINKLE TONER EVERY NIGHT BEFORE BED! AND ONE GREAT THING IS YOU CAN FIND IT AT TJMAXX FOR A DECENT PRICE!! I LOVE THE SMELL OF THIS TOO ITS SOFT. I NOTICE MY SKIN IS SOFTER EVERY SINGLE MORNING! THIS SOFTENER WILL NEVER LET ME DOWN!
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
I used this for several months and I really didn't see any results other than it made my skin feel soft
Cata j.
Orlando, FL
Your wrinkle start to disappear it is like magic I get it in macys and when I get it i thought that they where just trying to sell a product because I was getting the sunscreen and they suggested it to me is amazing I really recommend it
Nikki R.
Alliston, ON
Wonderful toner to use, require very little compared to other brands. Doesn't dry out skin.
Deanna M.
Definitely my favorite I love shisiedo brand it makes my skin feels nice and smooth.
Ligia D.
I love all shiseido benefiance products, they work great on my mixed/oily complexion. not only do they not break me out, but they helped my acne go away and did the same for the marks i used to have
👽🌼 J.
Courtice, ON
I've only tried this product a few times, I've heard great things about it. I personally found no difference in my skin other than a few pimples that weren't there the previous day but that could be anything. This may work better for someone with more mature skin.

Sephora