Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Balancing Softener Enriched uploaded by Ekaterini S.Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Balancing Softener Enriched uploaded by Ekaterini S.

BY SHISEIDO

An enriched comprehensive age-defying lotion enriched with effective ingredients to challenge signs of skin aging. By providing a generous amount of moisture, this extra rich softener instantly helps to retexturize skin, making it more receptive to further skincare treatment.

• Enhances the effectiveness of additional skincare products.

Skin Types: Dry. Dermatologist-tested.

HOW TO USE

Saturate a cotton pad and wipe gently over face after cleansing.

KEY INGREDIENTS

• WrinkleResist24 technology (formulated with Chlorella Extract, Mukurossi Extract and Gambir Extract) helps prevent the appearance of wrinkles.
  • Super Bio-Hyaluronic Acid and Hydroxyproline help smooth and improve the look of wrinkles.

INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), SD ALCOHOL 40-B (ALCOHOL DENAT.), DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, PEG/PPG-14/7 DIMETHYL ETHER, PPG-13-DECYLTETRADECETH-24, PHENOXYETHANOL, ERYTHRITOL, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM CITRATE, BENZOPHENONE-5, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), SODIUM METAPHOSPHATE, CITRIC ACID, SERINE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SAPINDUS MUKUROSSI PEEL EXTRACT (SAPINDUS MUKUROSSI), PEG-90M, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, CITRONELLOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, SODIUM ACETYLATED HYALURONATE, HYDROXYPROLINE, ALCOHOL, CHLORELLA VULGARIS EXTRACT, YELLOW 6 (CI 15985), SILICA, TOCOPHEROL, UNCARIA GAMBIR EXTRACT (UNCARIA GAMBIR), BHT

Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Balancing Softener Enriched
  • "The best moisturizer for my skin! My skin is a mixture of dry and oily and this does the trick of removing the excess oil and moisturizing the dry part. I have been using this for several years and it is awesome!" in 3 reviews
👽🌼 J.
Courtice, ON
I've only tried this product a few times, I've heard great things about it. I personally found no difference in my skin other than a few pimples that weren't there the previous day but that could be anything. This may work better for someone with more mature skin.
Dani♔ J.
Hacienda Hts, CA
My mom used this cream and she didn't see much of a result or any difference . The packaging was nice and simple, but sadly it was a dissatisfaction.
Sophia H.
Brooklyn, NY
received a sample and decided to try it out. it was not bad. definitely made my skin feel a lot softer. don't think i had enough time with the product though to notice major difference.
Mary V.
warner robins
I don’t hate it but i don’t notice a huge difference using it compared to when I stop using it. It’s a good toner compared some of the other ones I have tried. But It didn’t do much for me
🌟••RAMSHA••🌟 S.
Mississauga , ON
i tried it once. its ok but too pricy. because I use the benefiance cleanser I wanted to try out the whole range, but this produvt didnt do much for my skin
Karolina K.
waban
This is my 1st product from Shiseido and I need to say it looks like it works! My face/body is dry because of hormonal problems so it’s really hard to find good moisturizing products. I like the way how that softener makes my face smooth&soft and I can feel that results longer. Definitely I’ll try other products to see how it goes with my skin. But this one highly recommend to try!
Drew M.
Stamford, CT
This stuff is great. Couldn't really tell if it made a difference, but it feels so good going on. Most of their products I really like, especially the eye creams.
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
I used this for several months and I really didn't see any results other than it made my skin feel soft
Megan J.
Atlanta , GA
I have been using this product for several months, as this large bottle goes a long way. I feel like it balances my face and gets my skin ready for whatever else I am going to put on it that day, skincare or makeup. It smells nice and the formula is smooth. Once I run out I may try out a few other brands, but this is a great toner to have in your back pocket.
Charlie K.
Pasadena, CA
Your skin will appreciate your efforts with this balancing softener. Applying this before night cream really makes a difference. Whatever benefits this softener provides is locked in by the night cream and you can really see the difference in suppleness after a few uses.

Sephora