Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Balancing Softener Enriched uploaded by Ekaterini S.Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Balancing Softener Enriched uploaded by Ekaterini S.

BY SHISEIDO

An enriched comprehensive age-defying lotion enriched with effective ingredients to challenge signs of skin aging. By providing a generous amount of moisture, this extra rich softener instantly helps to retexturize skin, making it more receptive to further skincare treatment.

• Enhances the effectiveness of additional skincare products.

Skin Types: Dry. Dermatologist-tested.

HOW TO USE

Saturate a cotton pad and wipe gently over face after cleansing.

KEY INGREDIENTS

• WrinkleResist24 technology (formulated with Chlorella Extract, Mukurossi Extract and Gambir Extract) helps prevent the appearance of wrinkles.
  • Super Bio-Hyaluronic Acid and Hydroxyproline help smooth and improve the look of wrinkles.

INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), SD ALCOHOL 40-B (ALCOHOL DENAT.), DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, PEG/PPG-14/7 DIMETHYL ETHER, PPG-13-DECYLTETRADECETH-24, PHENOXYETHANOL, ERYTHRITOL, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM CITRATE, BENZOPHENONE-5, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), SODIUM METAPHOSPHATE, CITRIC ACID, SERINE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SAPINDUS MUKUROSSI PEEL EXTRACT (SAPINDUS MUKUROSSI), PEG-90M, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, CITRONELLOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, SODIUM ACETYLATED HYALURONATE, HYDROXYPROLINE, ALCOHOL, CHLORELLA VULGARIS EXTRACT, YELLOW 6 (CI 15985), SILICA, TOCOPHEROL, UNCARIA GAMBIR EXTRACT (UNCARIA GAMBIR), BHT

Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Balancing Softener Enriched
  • "The best moisturizer for my skin! My skin is a mixture of dry and oily and this does the trick of removing the excess oil and moisturizing the dry part. I have been using this for several years and it is awesome!" in 3 reviews
J Z.
This smells really nice and is great after you wash your face. It is great before your night cream or mask. I have been using this for a year, and I still have product left-- good value. The toner does not seem to be harsh on your skin and absorbs quickly.
Karolina K.
waban
This is my 1st product from Shiseido and I need to say it looks like it works! My face/body is dry because of hormonal problems so it’s really hard to find good moisturizing products. I like the way how that softener makes my face smooth&soft and I can feel that results longer. Definitely I’ll try other products to see how it goes with my skin. But this one highly recommend to try!
Tiffany T.
The Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Balancing Softener Enriched is my go to product when my skin acts up. Whenever my skin starts flaking or dries up from the weather mostly during the winter, I would apply this onto my face. It works like a charm. Definitely repurchasing even after years of repurchasing.
Moriah M.
Redlands, CA
First of all I have to say the bottle is cute it's a shimmery pinkish yellow holographic bottle it is a bit expensive but a a little goes a long way with this toner it was effective to me leaving my skin feeling soft and clean the formula is down to a t they did an amazing job with this one.
Heather L.
I'm currently using this product and I love it. My skin feels balanced and soft and I can tell if I forget to put it on in the morning or night after I shower because my skin will have a different texture to it that I don't like. Shiseido is up there in the price scale but its worth the money.
CHRISTINE S.
SHISEIDO IS MY RIDE OR DIE HANDS DOWN!!!! I USE THIS WRINKLE TONER EVERY NIGHT BEFORE BED! AND ONE GREAT THING IS YOU CAN FIND IT AT TJMAXX FOR A DECENT PRICE!! I LOVE THE SMELL OF THIS TOO ITS SOFT. I NOTICE MY SKIN IS SOFTER EVERY SINGLE MORNING! THIS SOFTENER WILL NEVER LET ME DOWN!
Alyssa H.
Broken Bow, OK
I bought this at Sephora a few weeks ago and use it almost everyday after I wash my face. I am starting to notice a difference in my pores and you can barely even tell I have used any of it. Will definitely buy again.
Jessica F.
Irvine
This is my toner of choice for my skincare routine. The scent isn’t too strong for me and it does help keep my skin soft and moisturized. I wouldn’t say this is a necessity but it’s nice to include in my routine.
Ekaterini S.
I have this product and is the first time that i try it i got the starter kit and the price was good and cimparing to what i got also i like the smell of it ,i will recommend it .
Shirley K.
My skin has been feeling dry, so I started using this brand and line of skincare products and my skin is so soft and moisturized. I like that this is gentle and is lightweight.

Sephora