Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Balancing Softener Enriched uploaded by Victoria L.Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Balancing Softener Enriched uploaded by Ekaterini S.Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Balancing Softener Enriched uploaded by Ekaterini S.

BY SHISEIDO

An enriched comprehensive age-defying lotion enriched with effective ingredients to challenge signs of skin aging. By providing a generous amount of moisture, this extra rich softener instantly helps to retexturize skin, making it more receptive to further skincare treatment.

• Enhances the effectiveness of additional skincare products.

Skin Types: Dry. Dermatologist-tested.

HOW TO USE

Saturate a cotton pad and wipe gently over face after cleansing.

KEY INGREDIENTS

• WrinkleResist24 technology (formulated with Chlorella Extract, Mukurossi Extract and Gambir Extract) helps prevent the appearance of wrinkles.
  • Super Bio-Hyaluronic Acid and Hydroxyproline help smooth and improve the look of wrinkles.

INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), SD ALCOHOL 40-B (ALCOHOL DENAT.), DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, PEG/PPG-14/7 DIMETHYL ETHER, PPG-13-DECYLTETRADECETH-24, PHENOXYETHANOL, ERYTHRITOL, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM CITRATE, BENZOPHENONE-5, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), SODIUM METAPHOSPHATE, CITRIC ACID, SERINE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SAPINDUS MUKUROSSI PEEL EXTRACT (SAPINDUS MUKUROSSI), PEG-90M, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, CITRONELLOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, SODIUM ACETYLATED HYALURONATE, HYDROXYPROLINE, ALCOHOL, CHLORELLA VULGARIS EXTRACT, YELLOW 6 (CI 15985), SILICA, TOCOPHEROL, UNCARIA GAMBIR EXTRACT (UNCARIA GAMBIR), BHT

Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Balancing Softener Enriched
  • "The best moisturizer for my skin! My skin is a mixture of dry and oily and this does the trick of removing the excess oil and moisturizing the dry part. I have been using this for several years and it is awesome!" in 3 reviews
Megan J.
Atlanta, GA
I have been using this product for several months, as this large bottle goes a long way. I feel like it balances my face and gets my skin ready for whatever else I am going to put on it that day, skincare or makeup. It smells nice and the formula is smooth. Once I run out I may try out a few other brands, but this is a great toner to have in your back pocket.
Victoria L.
Townsend
This is a great toner / balancer. Smells nice. Really gets anything left on your skin after cleaning OFF. Very gentle. Great on all skin types. I purchased this at Macys. I recommend it to my friends and clients.
jana r.
Columbia, MO
This toner is amazing! It balances my skin and gets my skin all ready for my essence. I never feel dry or too tight when I use this and I can tell you that it is definitely helping diminish my fine lines! Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Balancing Softener Enriched
Heidi R.
Prosper, TX
Great product. Simple to use. I don’t even use a cotton pad to apply the product, just splash a small amount of product on my fingertips and gently massage onto my face. It feels soft and refreshing with a light rose scent. Absorbs and dries quickly.
Monica P.
Shiseido products are among my top favorite skincare products. I use this after cleansing and before moisturizing. It removes whatever leftover makeup and debris the cleanser didn't get off and leaves my skin feeling soft and glowing.
Lauren L.
Ooltewah, TN
I use this twice a day (morning and night), or whenever I wash my face. I use it after toner on my whole face, but concentrate on under my eyes, my forehead, or where I get wrinkles. This is extremely gentle, and like all Shiseido products smells like an asian spa. Even though it is gentle, it has made my skin more even, softer, brighter, and looks healthier overall. You get a lot for your money and honestly a little goes a long way! Would definitely recommend.
Alyssa H.
Idabel , OK
I bought this at Sephora a few weeks ago and use it almost everyday after I wash my face. I am starting to notice a difference in my pores and you can barely even tell I have used any of it. Will definitely buy again.
Ashley M.
I bought this product about 3 weeks ago as part of a benefiance starter kit. In the 3 weeks I have been using it. I have seen drastic improvement in my skin. I had been experiencing some breakouts and this cleared it right up even though it says nothing about helping breakouts. My skin is softer, smoother, and more even toned. I don't really have wrinkles yet thank goodness, but hopefully this product will help keep those at bay!!
Katie V.
Luzerne, PA
This softner is amazing! It leaves my skin so soft, and looking bright! I have noticed a difference in my skin only after one week of using it. I trust Shiseido with all my skincare products! They work best for me.
Yaddy W.
Wahiawa
Adore this toner. It picks up everything that is left behind, even after a double cleanse. It makes me feel refreshed and is surprisingly moisturizing. I took this with me on my trip to Japan and plan to take it with me to Miami.