BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Balancing Softener, 300 ml Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Jenny Z.
New Paltz , NY
I had acne around my chin and around my mouth area. This product is perfect because it is not too strong that it burns when you put it on a sore, open pimple but it is powerful enough that it cleans out my pores and now I don't get acne at all. I love this product and I am definitely repurchasing it!
Karolina K.
waban
This is my 1st product from Shiseido and I need to say it looks like it works! My face/body is dry because of hormonal problems so it’s really hard to find good moisturizing products. I like the way how that softener makes my face smooth&soft and I can feel that results longer. Definitely I’ll try other products to see how it goes with my skin. But this one highly recommend to try!
Liza C.
Oxnard, CA
Love how it makes my face and neck feel super soft and clean. Doesn’t leave a sticky residue and has a settle luxury scent, none of that alcohol like scent. Also doesn’t have that stinging sensation after applying...highly recommend to have or at least try!
Cinthia D.
Anaheim, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product some time ago and absolutely loved it. it really relaxed the wrinkles I had one. my forehead due to dryness. I will get getting back on my face routine one my daughter goes to kindergarten. (no longer have to pay for daycare) lol.
Ligia D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I adore this toner. It is quite expensive, so i usually leave it for my spa-days, special ocassions or for when my skin is not doing so good. It works like magic and it makes my skin feel amazing.
Jennifer B.
Escondido , CA
My face is between dry, oily, sorta a combination. I purchased all my Shiseido products at Nordstrom and this toner smooths, softens, and balances my skin evenly. I love the smell after using a dab after washing my face with Shiseido gentle cleanser. Try this, you'll love it!
Jenny D.
The best moisturizer for my skin! My skin is a mixture of dry and oily and this does the trick of removing the excess oil and moisturizing the dry part. I have been using this for several years and it is awesome!
Jennifer T.
Orange, CA
Absolutely LOVE this toner! Shiseido is a high-end brand and is quite expensive as well, but this is a must-have for those who are looking for something which enhances the appearance of looking younger and making one's skin ever so soft, smooth, and fresh!