2 colors available

BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Balancing Softener, 300 ml Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Jenny Z.
Jenny Z.
New Paltz , NY
I had acne around my chin and around my mouth area. This product is perfect because it is not too strong that it burns when you put it on a sore, open pimple but it is powerful enough that it cleans out my pores and now I don't get acne at all. I love this product and I am definitely repurchasing it!
Cinthia D.
Cinthia D.
Anaheim, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product some time ago and absolutely loved it. it really relaxed the wrinkles I had one. my forehead due to dryness. I will get getting back on my face routine one my daughter goes to kindergarten. (no longer have to pay for daycare) lol.
Ligia D.
Ligia D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I adore this toner. It is quite expensive, so i usually leave it for my spa-days, special ocassions or for when my skin is not doing so good. It works like magic and it makes my skin feel amazing.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Escondido , CA
My face is between dry, oily, sorta a combination. I purchased all my Shiseido products at Nordstrom and this toner smooths, softens, and balances my skin evenly. I love the smell after using a dab after washing my face with Shiseido gentle cleanser. Try this, you'll love it!
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
The best moisturizer for my skin! My skin is a mixture of dry and oily and this does the trick of removing the excess oil and moisturizing the dry part. I have been using this for several years and it is awesome!
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Orange, CA
Absolutely LOVE this toner! Shiseido is a high-end brand and is quite expensive as well, but this is a must-have for those who are looking for something which enhances the appearance of looking younger and making one's skin ever so soft, smooth, and fresh!