BY SHISEIDO #31 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Benefiance Wrinkle Resist 24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream was launched by the design house of Shiseido. see more...

• How does this help for under eye circles? I have tried lots of pr...2 Answers
  • I just noticed a few wrinkles the other day, and I had a momentar...2 Answers
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is moisturizing, but just sits on the skin. If using a lot of eye makeup, it’s a good primer/base. Unfortunately I️ broke out from this right under my eye area. I️ couldn’t believe it! Well, yes I️ could, since it has petroleum in it, which is why it probably doesn’t absorb well, instead acts more of a protective barrier.

Despite the odd location of pimples, I️ still used the eye cream for weeks, but do not notice any significant improvements. When I️ use it for day wear, by eyes appear brighter.

A little bit goes a long way with this product! Don’t overdue it, because then it will leave you a greasy mess !
Beautiful packaging!
Iz C.
I had such high hopes for this eye cream after all the glowing reviews! It comes in a twist-top jar and includes a small spatula for scooping product. While slightly more convenient (and hygienic) than using your fingers, it would still be better in a squeezable tube or something with a pump. It didn't irritate my eyes at first but after a few weeks of daily use (day and night) I started to notice my eyelids were a little swollen and my eyeballs themselves slightly itchy. It doesn't absorb into the skin well at all. It leaves the area greasy/oily and definitely cannot be worn under makeup. Some like that shine, I do not. It definitely made my fine lines less visible and moisturized the area but I was really looking for something I could use daily, under makeup, and without irritation.
👆👆Luisthegemini B.
Oroville
Beauty Junkie Expert
never have I ever used a eye cream like this one! It’s so gentle and really good for older skin types, well for everyone really! It also works great as a prep for before applying makeup. It helps reduce and slow down the appearance of fine and wrinkles around the eye area. Little goes a long way so the price is not that bad
Evelyn L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom got a full-size product of this and also a sample-size product as well. She gave me the sample one to try it out. As I am still young and do not have any eye wrinkles, I did not see any results from using this product. But as for my mom, she saw amazing results. It took awhile but after using it for a couple of months, you can tell that her undereye wrinkles have gotten a lot better. The only reason why I’m giving it a three and not a five is because of the price and how it’s not that effective. The product lasts awhile though.
sam s.
Pawtucket
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great under eye cream for slightly more mature eyes! I’m 30 and was finding my eyes to be dry and fine lines appearing, this has helped reduce them immensely! Shiseido Benefiance Wrinkle Resist24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream for Unisex
Jade F.
So creamy and hydrating.
A bit more expensive than I like but it feels like luxury when you put it on. Seriously hydrates my undereyes to the point that the very small fine lines I have disappear. A little goes a long way, I got it as a sample in a GWP from Sephora and I have been using it for months. It's always better to do preventative work than fixing issues after the fact when it comes to skincare so I definitely think this is a GREAT investment.
Sayra A.
Houston
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the consistency of the cream and a little goes a long way (which is nice considering the price). It’s especially nice when i’m in dryer climate. I can’t say that it’s made a huge difference but I plan on purchasing again
Andrea P.
Columbus
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not impressed. The formula is very heavy for an eye cream. It never seems to fully absorb leaving my eyes looking greasy. And I didn't notice any change in the fine lines or dark circles around my eyes. Not worth the price.
Ashley S.
Altoona, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Thick formula that doesn't seem to dry down, and remains a little tacky. No real smell to it, other than a faint floral scent, which doesn't transfer over upon application to the skin. Skin feels firmer after first use.

Will update after using it for a few days.

After using this for 5 days I had to stop because it appears to make my eyes even puffier than they normally are. It does firm and smooth the actual skin, however I feel that it makes my eye bags more pronounced.
Samantha M.
New York , NY
Review for: no color
I use this every night. The consistency is very thick so I don’t like it during the day or under makeup. It moisturizes me under eye area so well. I’ve had this pot for almost a year and it’s just now running out!
Inna S.
Westfield , MA
How does this help for under eye circles? I have tried lots of products but nothing seems to help
Sarah G.
Gilbert, AZ
I just noticed a few wrinkles the other day, and I had a momentary freak out. I am looking for a product that will work on my sensitive skin and help to reduce the appears of fine lines/wrinkles...and even help to prevent them. Have you tried this product? Does it work?