Shiseido Benefiance Wrinkle Lifting Concentrate uploaded by Victoria P.

BY SHISEIDO

Perfect for dry and very dry skin, Shiseido Benefiance Wrinkle Lifting Concentrate (30ml) works to give you more youthful looking skin for longer. The treatment adds lift, firmness and resilience to your skin whilst reducing the look of lines and wrinkles. Formulated with Retional A and Shiseido exclusive Anti-Photowrinkle System, the concentrate will also prevent the appearance of wrinkles and lines in the future.

• Water, Pentaerythrityl Tetraoctanoate, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Sd Alcohol 40-B, Xylitol, Dimethicone, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Ammonium Polyacrylate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-40 Castor Oil, Retinyl Acetate, Potassium Ascorbyl Tocopheryl Phosphate, Arginine Hci, Ginseng Extract, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Ppg-17, Behenyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Bht, Trisodium Edta, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Oleate, Alcohol, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Beta-Carotene.

Arielle W.
Durham, NC
Shiseido revitalizing cream is amazing. It makes even dry skin moisturized in the middle of winter. Works great at night or even during the day! I can feel a difference even after a couple of days!
Kimberly W.
Abilene, TX
I love almost all Shiseido products and feel they are of great value when compared to luxury brands, this product is no exception. I use this after cleansing and toning as the serum in my skin care routine both morning and night. It packs quite a punch and has made a real difference in the texture of my skin since putting in rotation. I think it's reasonable to be realistic and expect that changes won't be seen overnight, rather with routine and consistent use for three months or more, as well as with other products that will help the performance of this concentrate. Highly recommend asking for a sample if you're on the fence. You won't be disappointed!
Allee R.
Melissa, TX
Me (24) and my mother (48) shared this product to be sure we loved it enough to buy our own. Definitely worth every penny. This wonderful serum is rich in texture and has a beautiful light scent, it helped even out the tone of my skin, smooth out any texture issues, and minimize my pores. For my mother it helped her with fine lines, especially around her mouth and gave her skin radiance she had been looking for in other serums. Shiseido is an incredible brand and this product does not dissapoint.
Laura C.
I like the Shiseido line, but wasn't terribly impressed with this product. It's pricey, a lot of product is wasted due to the type of container (it's more of a cream than a liquid and the container is a "pump" style, so much of the product needs to be removed with a q-tip by the time you are a little more than half way done).
Laura D.
Katy, TX
I really liked this cream and felt it was effective. However, it did cause me to break out. I have combo/acne prone skin so I have to be careful with my products. However, if one is not prone to breaking out, I do not think this product will cause an issue .
Donna Y.
Absolutely fantastic product. The Shiseido line has long been a favorite of mine and this product does not disappoint! It is very gentle on the skin, but the smoothing effects are immediately felt. I will definitely be buying this product again!
Estefanny S.
Albuquerque, NM
I'm only 22, don't have wrinkles yet, but I don't want to see any wrinkles any time soon. I've been using this and I love it, my face feels tighter since I started using it I love it, it's a everyday products for me!
Stephanie S.
I really enjoy this product. I don't have many wrinkles yet. However, the fine lines in between my eyebrows as well as my smile lines benefit from this product. Packaging could be better.
Mel M.
york, PA
It feels very light on my skin and has a light scent . It is hydrating . It is very expensive but I think it is worth it. It is gentle on my face which tends to be sensitive.
Mariam B.
Brooklyn, NY
Adore this line right here great anti aging properties for mid 20's and up and yes I must restock since I am already 30 and can use it ASAP get a sample from your nearest Sephora and take my word for it you will enjoy it too
Victoria P.
Los Angeles, CA
I just won this from my job along with a Chanel Toner and a "Lancôme high resolution refill 3x triple action renewal anti wrinkle cream". I was wondering if I should use these all together. Toner, this cream then the Lancôme? Or not. Also I'm only 25, no real wrinkles yet