BeautyFaceFacial SkincareShiseido
Benefiance Revitalizing Cream N

Shiseido Benefiance Revitalizing Cream N

Details & Care

An exceptionally rich nighttime moisturizing cream designed to increase moisture retention and improve skin's texture. Provides advanced hydration to restore resilience to rough, dry skin. Blends superbly into skin with a rich, silky, non-sticky feel.

How to use: Use daily after cleansing and softening before bedtime.

• Recommended for dry and very dry skin.
  • 1.3 oz.
  • By Shiseido.

Acho pra comprar aqui no Brazil ?
Start your review of Shiseido Benefiance Revitalizing Cream N!
How would you rate this product?
Bertha C.
Montebello, CA
This heals all the acne product that I used to combat blemish and acne that result in warmer weather for my combo skin. It is VERY rich (think butter) but absorb very well...a small dab is all I need for my entire face (even less for daytime under sunscreen). If you are on the oilier end, use less and may skip your nose end just to avoid shine. I really recommend to get the larger size too since it is better value (and if it does not work, you can return it to sephora no question asked!). Hydrated & moisturized skin is better skin even if you are on the oily end.
Isabela S.
Hillside, NJ
Great! Leave my face very smooth and soft! Just feel fresh after bath I apply at night
Sasha E.
Lancaster, CA
A good brand very moisturizing for your skin I've only used This product a handful of times. I'm in love with this packing
Kassie M.
West Chester, OH
Just repurchased this product I love the feel of it, my skin looks and feels amazing after I use it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...