Shiseido Benefiance Pure Retinol Intensive Revitalizing Face Mask uploaded by Stephanie M.Shiseido Benefiance Pure Retinol Intensive Revitalizing Face Mask uploaded by Stephanie M.Shiseido Benefiance Pure Retinol Intensive Revitalizing Face Mask uploaded by Erin C.

BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido Benefiance Pure Retinol Intensive Revitalizing Face Mask Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• How well do these stay on? Having trouble finding a comfortable m...3 Answers
Shiseido Benefiance Pure Retinol Intensive Revitalizing Face Mask
  • "It was a little strong for my sensitive skin. It was a little red but better looking for sure. Brighter and smoother" in 5 reviews
Connie P.
Fredericksburg
Pretty cool mask I’ve used it and my skin was super soft and supple. I’ve used it on my clients when doing facial or right before make up and it’s amazing on more mature skin. You can see texture disappear and product goes on to skin so smoothly after!!!! Incredible!
Jessica H.
Cedar Hill
Absolutely amazing cream! It is expensive, but worth every cent that you spend on this. My skin is sensitive and even high end products cause issues, but this was gentle on my skin and was smoothing. Love!
Bailey L.
Lexington, KY
With this you definitely get what you pay for. I didn’t see any sudden results or changed but I did feel relaxed, cleansed and better overall. It is very cooling and not to messy! Application is simple and easy to use
Ally L.
Bryan, TX
This mask is easy to use. It helps with overall skin tone, glow, etc. I like to use it before big events to prep my skin. Great quality product. You get what you pay for.
Stephanie M.
I don't even know where to start with this thing. I got this in a gift set, and had completely forgotten I had it. Both pieces came out of the pouch almost dry. There were a few white, cream type drops in the pouch. It reminded me of almost dry paper machete. The instructions say leave it on for 15 minutes...yeah, after about 5 minutes it felt like cardstock paper. I didn't notice any scent, though some reviewers said it smelled like old lady. My skin did feel quite smooth this morning, which is the only good thing I have to say about this mask. The price is around $80 for 4 sheets. I also have the eye patches, which I may try tonight. When all is said and done, I wouldn't purchase this again EVER. End rant.
#epicfail #winsomelosesome #whensheetmasksgowrong #ihadhighhopes Shiseido Benefiance Pure Retinol Intensive Revitalizing Face Mask
julia h.
Austin, TX
Holly balls if you haven’t tried this you should. I have wrinkles from smoking and this ish blasted me back to 2004 baby skin before the housing market collapsed
Alexus S.
Kelseyville, CA
These face masks help you obtain healthy hydrated, acne free and dirt free skin. I recommend these few to you because it’s given me a healthy glow and skin with a beautiful finish. I shop at Ulta and Sephora
Jillian M.
Apple Valley, MN
These Shiseido pure retinal masks are everything! I use the eye masks twice a week and the face mask once a week. These masks smooth skin and even skin tone. There is also a slight plumping effect and wrinkles are greatly reduced!! Worth every penny!
Nicole B.
Winston-Salem
Sometimes my face just needs a jumpstart for the month to get it looking it's best, that's when I turn to this mask. I try to take excellent care of my skin, but sometimes you feel like you just fall short. I put this mask on, and voila my skin has great bounce, a more even skin tone and my fine lines and baby wrinkles are practically non existent.
Brenna Z.
Gaithersburg, MD
These are amazing and while they are expensive I feel that it is worth it because it leaves your face smooth and brightened the morning after you use it. I will continue to use these mixed with cheaper face masks in my skincare routine because they are really great.
Amanda B.
Berkeley, CA
How well do these stay on? Having trouble finding a comfortable mask.