BY SHISEIDO

A concentrated treatment sheet mask that encourages skin’s natural recovery function and infuses skin with hydrating moisture to help improve texture. Youthful suppleness and radiance is dramatically improved with a single application.

• With Pure Liquid Retinol Delivery system to help combat wrinkles, dryness, and dullness.
  • Relaxing fragrance inspires feelings of comfort and calm.

Dermatologist-tested.

HOW TO USE

Use after cleansing and balancing skin. For ease of use, first open and have ready both an upper and a lower mask piece. After applying lower piece, position this upper piece around eye area. Leave on for 15 minutes, then peel off. Smooth any remaining emulsion into skin with a light massage motion. Use each mask piece only once.

KEY INGREDIENTS

• Contains Hydroxyproline, a high-technology amino acid that helps improve the appearance of firmness.
  • Hydroxyproline (a high-technology amino acid) helps improve the appearance of firmnes.

INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE, DIPHENYLSILOXY PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, ALCOHOL DENAT., BETAINE, PEG-60 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN, SODIUM CITRATE, CARBOMER, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), BHT, SQUALANE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, XANTHAN GUM, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, RETINOL, POLYSORBATE 20, CITRIC ACID, ALCOHOL, TRISODIUM EDTA, ARGININE HCl, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, GLUCOSYL HESPERIDIN, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, LINALOOL, LIMONENE, CITRONELLOL, PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT, GERANIOL, SODIUM ACETYLATED HYALURONATE, HYDROXYPROLINE, RUBUS SUAVISSIMUS (RASPBERRY) LEAF EXTRACT, CHLORELLA VULGARIS EXTRACT, BETA-CAROTENE (CI 75130)

• How well do these stay on? Having trouble finding a comfo...3 Answers
Shiseido Benefiance Pure Retinol Intensive Revitalizing Face Mask
  • "It was a little strong for my sensitive skin. It was a little red but better looking for sure. Brighter and smoother" in 5 reviews
Svetlana S.
Walnut Creek, CA
This #facemask is so concentrated that I can see the difference after ten minutes. I usually use it before going to bed. After ten minutes my skin is so soft and I can feel the #facelifting effect. It soaks into my skin so fast that the mask is barely wet after the application.
I use #retinol infused face products in my everyday #skincareroutine in addition to hyaluronic acid serums and masks.
The mask consist of two parts in different packagings, don't forget about it! đź’‹đź’‹đź’‹ Shiseido Benefiance Pure Retinol Intensive Revitalizing Face Mask
#shiseidoselfie #shiseido #shiseidomask #jbeauty #sephora #skincareluxury #skincarejunkie #skincarereview #skincare
Yzalida H.
Arlington , TX
I didn’t really notice a difference but I did only use it once as a complimentary product. The scent was not overpowering and it was easy to put on and it worked as designed just not much of an effect in my overall face.
Frances W.
Saint Louis, MO
Shiseido Benefiance Pure Retinol mask works immediately to smooth fine lines and wrinkles. It has a great fragrance and is easy to use. Your skin is Dewey after use. I try to get every last drop out of the package to rub on my neck, the back of my hands an elbows. Shiseido Benefiance Pure Retinol Intensive Revitalizing Face Mask
Chrystal K.
I first discovered these in London, they’re not readily available in the US unless you buy them online. When I fly, I’m that girl with these masks on, they help so much with hydrating and plumping- which means I don’t walk off the place looking like a zombie. It’s a 2 piece mask that each come individually wrapped which I find helpful if you feel only cheeks up need more tlc.
Erin P.
Worth every penny! I love love love these masks! I can see a significant difference right away (especially around the eyes, mouth, and brow) and tend to use them for special events or vacation! They are gentle, soothing, and live up to 5 star rating. I
Michelle G.
Lake Worth, Florida
Love this face mask! Great to use right before an event where you want your face to look flawless. A little on the pricey side but very effective. First time user but definitely using again and recommended to others.
Felicita l.
olympia wa
I love me good hydration mask and without feeling sticky to I hate when I take a mask and the serum becomes sticky worse feeling but this one doesn’t do that I love it and recommend you should give a try !!
Jessica H.
Cedar Hill, TN
Absolutely amazing cream! It is expensive, but worth every cent that you spend on this. My skin is sensitive and even high end products cause issues, but this was gentle on my skin and was smoothing. Love!
Bailey L.
Lexington, KY
With this you definitely get what you pay for. I didn’t see any sudden results or changed but I did feel relaxed, cleansed and better overall. It is very cooling and not to messy! Application is simple and easy to use
Callie T.
This product is wonderful! It makes your face feel absolutely amazing after using it. It helped with my dark under eyes and the lines around my mouth. It’s definitely worth a try!
Amanda B.
Berkeley, CA
How well do these stay on? Having trouble finding a comfortable mask.

back