BeautyFaceFacial SkincareShiseido
Benefiance Pure Retinol Express Smoothing Eye Mask

Shiseido Benefiance Pure Retinol Express Smoothing Eye Mask

Benefiance Pure Retinol Express Smoothing Eye Mask

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Shiseido Benefiance Pure Retinol Express Smoothing Eye Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Elena P.
Shiseido Benefiance Pure Retinol Express Smoothing Eye Mask uploaded by Elena P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love these eye patches. They are soft and nourish my skin under eyes. I feel like they moisturize and soften the lines, de-puff my skin under eyes. I keep trying different eye patches, but keep repurchasing this one to use for special occasions.
Savannah K.
Virginia Bch, VA
Shiseido Benefiance Pure Retinol Express Smoothing Eye Mask uploaded by Savannah K.
Purchased at: ULTA
These masks are giving my normal Lancôme under eye cream a run for their money! They really help with my under eye puffiness and I’ve seen a huge difference on days that I use these little masks. Huge. However, they are kinda pricey so they’re my go to “special occasion” “keep them bags in check” little masks. Highly recommend!
Liz N.
Shiseido Benefiance Pure Retinol Express Smoothing Eye Mask uploaded by Liz N.
Purchased at: Sephora
Overall these eye masks were good. They did have a fragrance to them, not super overpowering. I think with eye masks, I prefer gel eye masks. These obviously work and I would use them again because they did have a ton of serum on them, but I just prefer gel.
Jacqueline  T.
Shiseido Benefiance Pure Retinol Express Smoothing Eye Mask uploaded by Jacqueline  T.
Purchased at: Sephora
Shiseido Benefiance Pure Retinol Express Smoothing Eye Mask are eye masks that I've been using for years and one of my absolute favorites. They seem to do it all- give you the hydration and quick boost in skin appearance that you look for in a good eye mask but unlike most, have long-term effects too with the Retinol component. These are soaked with serum and feel great- this is a product that you will want to use regularly because of how effective they are- a great way to get some concentrated Retinol exposure to your under eye area. They also recommend in the directions using them for around the mouth area. Pricey but so potent & a product that's been around for a long-time because they are that good!
Dinara A.
East Windsor, NJ
Shiseido is one of my favorite brands. And these Express Smoothing Eye Masks are my to go product to fix those tired eyes and dark circles I am finishing my second box, but thinking to get another one
Brie M.
Shiseido Benefiance Pure Retinol Express Smoothing Eye Mask uploaded by Brie M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I purchased this from Ulta, and had a think about it a real long time before I actually checked out. Lol This wrinkle resist 24 pure retinol express soothing eye mask claims to instantly reduce the appearance of visible wrinkles in just 15 minutes. it comes with three packets. this box will cost you approximately 70+ dollars. I read the rave reviews on how amazing this was. I used it once but didn’t really notice the difference. I plan on using it a couple other times but I’m saving it for when I really need it... and tired. Overall there is a good amount of retinol on these Eyemasks. I keep it in my skincare fridge for when I’m ready to use it. I can’t ever complain about the quality of Shiseido though it never disappoints
Stephanie  C.
Noblesville, IN
My eyes are very dry and have a lot of lines and wrinkles. These do an amazing job smoothing them out instantly! They are a little pricey so I only use once a week but every time I use them I so happy with the results.
Anu S.
Reno, NV
The masks are a soft cloth like and are very hydrating and nourishing. After one application, my under eyes are moisturized and plumped, which smoothes the fine lines around my eyes. This formula has retinol, that help target wrinkles and refines texture, leaving behind smoother and brighter eyes. Retinol can be very drying and irritating, but I have yet to experience anything like that with this eye mask. I feel like the oil in the formula helps counteract that issue. These eye masks are the most effective eye masks I have used. Ive tried Tarte Pack Your Bags and the one from Skyland and I keep going back to these. One box contains 12 sets of eye masks. Shiseido Benefiance Pure Retinol Express Smoothing Eye Mask
Sarah W.
Louisville, KY
Shiseido Benefiance Pure Retinol Express Smoothing Eye Mask uploaded by Sarah W.
Purchased at: Sephora
I use these twice a week. Goes on smooth. Doesn’t smell bad. I can tell a difference in the fine lines around my eyes and crows feet. I will continue to use them!
Rocio R.