BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido Benefiance NutriPerfect Night Cream , 1.7 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

sa e.
sa e.
Wonderful rich moisturizing night cream. I adore the scent and I love the feel and texture of this cream. It is very expensive though, so it is a product to be valued and used sparingly.
Catalina W.
Catalina W.
Fairfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked the container as it was pretty and heavy. I'm going to get the smell out of the way and say I plain out hated it though. That was the only down side of this product. It did do its job though. It left my skin soft and smoothed out my smile line. My mom uses this product as well and her face has no wrinkles at all despite being. 53. I would recommend this night cream to those who are older and struggling with wrinkles (which neither are me so I took in my smile lines and mom's differences).
Eman S.
Eman S.
Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Night Cream Amazing cream moisturizing very beautiful and I want to get it .. night care very good .. very loving and very beautiful brand💜💜
Andressa C.