BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido Benefiance NutriPerfect Day Cream SPF 15, 1.7 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Stephanie G.
Tonawanda, NY
Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it!
Grace M.
Pennsauken, nJ
Shiseido has by far some of my favorite skincare. I ve been enjoying this moisturizer very much and will certainly repurchase. It leaves me skin soft and supple and moisturized. AND it has SPF, which means one less step in the morning. Plus it comes with a ton product and you don't need a lot to cover your face and neck. I also really enjoy their serum and eye cream. If you r looking for new skincare to try i suggest going to a Shiseido counter and getting some samples. i can guarantee you will go back for the full size.
Kristine Michelle S.
For people who are concerned with wrinkles and anti-aging, this is great for you. The only thing I want to add is that you need have the patience to see this product through. It takes months for collagen to regenerate completely, and shiseido's Benefiance NutriPerfect Day Crea, with spf 18, will help with that. This doesn't have enough spf, so please wear sunscreen after wearing this.
Ann C.
Belleville, NJ
This product is wonderful for extra dry skin. It seems thicker than most, as I like the Clininic Night cream, so this is a close match for my needs. I love it. Hopefully when I run out, it will be available with more SPF so that I don't have to double duty. It is one of the best day creams and thickest without the feeling of being thick.
Emily Ann K.
Youngstown, OH
Soft, hydrated skin has always been an issue for me, especially in the winter. I'm a college student, so walking to classes in the chilly weather takes a toll on my skin. Yet this cream is fantastic and leaves my skin looking healthy and youthful! Beyond that, in the summer it protects my skin from the harsh UV rays with it's SPF. Definitely recommend!
Lindsay B.
Frederick, MD
I love this cream. It's lightweight enough for summer use and hydrating enough for winter, plus with a small SPF to protect from sun damage. All of the Shiseido products I've tried have worked wonders on my skin, and this is definitely one of my favorite moisturizers that I've ever tried.
Jessica H.
Landisville, PA
I have really dry skin that can feel rough and sometimes makeup sits on it unevenly. A Sephora person recommended this to me. I have been using it since last spring and it has cleared up the dry patches on my skin and made it so soft. My makeup goes on so easily after using this. I love it!
Patricia P.
Del Rio, TX
This is my favorite cream from the shiseido collection. I purchased my cream at Sephora. I could see a difference in my skin while using this product. Made my skin more supple and very moisturizing. I would recommend this product to others! :)
Kristi C.
Shawnee, KS
This is a lovely feeling cream! However, by 2015 I think all companies that produce skin care products should know that jar packaging is not the most effective in preserving the actives in the product. I have oily skin and found this to be too rich for me to wear during the day. I did finish this up as a night cream even though I don't need SPF at night.
Corinne
Fort Collins, CO
Meh. It's OK, not great, not bad. Definitely not worth the price tag. It moisturized, but was a little heavy for me, for a day cream. There's much better stuff out there, that delivers better results, at a much lower price point.
Lupe J.