Shiseido Benefiance Full Correction Lip Treatment uploaded by Becca M.Shiseido Benefiance Full Correction Lip Treatment uploaded by Becca M.Shiseido Benefiance Full Correction Lip Treatment uploaded by Becca M.

BY SHISEIDO

A rich nourishing balm that enhances lip contours and gives lips a plumped look while promoting a beautifully lustrous, smooth texture.

KEY INGREDIENTS

• Formulated with Marine Collagen, an exceptional natural humectant.
  • Contains water-resistant Super Fix Formula to give lips exceptionally lasting treatment benefits and help prevent lipstick from smudging.
  • Developed with Shiseido-exclusive Anti-Photowrinkle System.

INGREDIENTS:DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX(CERA MICROCRISTALLINA/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE), GLYCERYL DIISOSTEARATE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, TRIISOSTEARIN, PEG/PPG-36/41 DIMETHYL ETHER, WATER(AQUA/EAU), GLYCERIN, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, DEXTRIN PALMITATE, SORBITAN SESQUIISOSTEARATE, GLUCOSYL HESPERIDIN, MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), MENTHOL, RETINYL ACETATE, TOCOPHEROL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, STEARYL GLYCYRRHETINATE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), BHT, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, SOLUBLE COLLAGEN, CHLORELLA VULGARIS EXTRACT, METHICONE, TETRADECENE, PHENOXYETHANOL

Shiseido Benefiance Full Correction Lip Treatment
  • "This is great. My lips changed in the third day of use. I would recommend this if you like me have dry skin and dry lips. " in 7 reviews
Alisa R.
This feels very much like putting regular lotion on your lips if it were emulsified with a little Vaseline. I received a tube as a sample and felt no reason to purchase one at this price point when there's Eos available. But that's me.
Kimiko C.
Moab, UT
Really good product for chapped lips. I use this especially in the winter. The formula is amazing and your lips turn out silky smooth. I did have doubts at first. But I am happy with my purchase. Definitely recommend.
Angie O.
I have always have chapped lips throughout the year and tried many products, and when I came across this lip treatment it worked. I have to have it in On me at all times. I would buy it again.
Becca M.
Henrico, VA
I have really dry lips so severe nothing works,I've tried everything. Nada. Until this product. It's amazing. I don't need to apply it often and they're so smooth.
Kenggy B.
Jacksonville, FL
This little baby makes my lips feel amazing. I don't know what I would do without it. It really moisturizes and if I leave it overnight my lips wake up feeling refreshed.
Bri T.
This is like 8 glasses of water for your lips. It's incredible! I said goodbye to chapstick after finding this wonderful product!
Flávia L.
Falls Church, VA
lisdeys b.
Westminster, CO
It is spectacular, I love it, and thanks to this I can put on my matt lips, without my lips quitting, or look dry.
Sarah B.
My grandma says this works really well and that she recommends it to anyone looking for a lip treatment
Kemely L.
Miami, Florida
Es un buen producto creo que este produsto. Es demasiado adombroso. Me encanta. Deseariaa. Unoooo
Alana D.
I get really chapped lips during the winter does it help with flaky skin?
Karla M.
Hello I think the product is very good and I would like to try it seriously it looks good quality and find something that goes a lot with me with my style that would
Becca M.
Hampton Bays, NY
How good is this product ?
lisdeys b.
Westminster, CO
Will there be coupons for shiseido?

Walmart