BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido Benefiance Firming Massage Mask, 1.9 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Gunjan S.
Milwaukee, WI
I prefer a spa massage , once a month but we all know life !!! Work and more work often makes it hard...
I highly recommend this product for its of use, quenching to the dry skin and slight pricey but oh sooo worth it . A little goes a long way..
I purchased mine from amazon.com and got a great deal !
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Stefanie S.
Jacksonville , FL
Love love love love this product it offers so many benefits for your skin and it's amazing definitely recommend to everyone else quality is worth every penny spent amazing so many benefits for your skin and it's amazing definitely recommend to everyone else quality is worth every penny spent amazing so many benefits for your skin and it's amazing definitely
Tami R.
I Love, love, love this mask! I have tried to many different masks over the years until, but finally I can say I found the one for me. It leaves my skin revitalized, glowing and smooth, with a cooling sensation that brings relaxation to you. It’s a must have!
Felicia C.
Laguna Niguel, CA
I love putting this on my skin. It truly feels as though you are massaging it into your skin before letting it sit. This brand has always been one of my favorites. I’m multi-ethnic and being half Asian, my skin does really well with this brand.
Lauren F.
Columbus, OH
Love this so much! It’s everything I could’ve asked for........ and more ! The price point is reasonable in my opinion. Overall, I have not been disappointed !!! Definitely would recommend to my friends !
Lindsey L.
Let me tell you this. This product was sent from the heavens. I love it so much, it was created by God himself. It made my skin smooth and silky like a baby’s bottom. I love it, definitely recommending it from now on.
Lauren B.
Oswego
This smells so nice it's like a fantasy. I am a repeat user and always will be. I bought it at TJmax a really good brand store. This has a good value amount it's a little pricey but it's ok. Yes I would buy it again
Hailey M.
Fresno, CA
picked this up in as a sample from a recent sephora order. it was my first time using this brand. it worked pretty well and felt like it plumped up my face with moisture. great for dry skin 10/10 would recommend
LG G.
A CREAM THAT YOU WILL NOT REPENT TO BUY IT AS IT IS A TREATMENT WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE CHANGES SINCE THE FIRST WEEK OF APPLICATION.
REPAIR AND HYDRATE SKIN. ALWAYS AND WHEN IT APPLIES WELL.