BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido Benefiance Firming Massage Mask, 1.9 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Jewel D.
Jewel D.
Charlotte, NC
It's pricey, but it's worth it. I place emphasis on proper skincare and tend to splurge in that area. I want to be just as flawless underneath my makeup as I am with it on. This is one product that makes me look like a teenager without makeup on sometimes, even though I'm only 23. And I can't forget how silky it makes my skin feel! I am going to try to use it on my boyfriend, since he allows me to exfoliate his face now
Brenda J.
Brenda J.
San Angelo, TX
After trying and loving the Shiseido face cream I decided to give the mask a try. I have to say, this was a great decision! This mask softly sloughs off dead skin and leaves my face silky soft. I have been using this along with the Shiseido face cream for about a month now and I can definitely tell the difference in my skin. It is brighter and has a healthy glow. I absolutely love this product!
Jackie P.
Jackie P.
Menomonee Fls, WI
ncorporating Shiseido's exclusive LAG Revitalizer, the formulation promotes suppleness and resilience, whilst Vitamin E conditioning granules gently exfoliate to refine the skin's surface texture. Bio-Hyaluronic Acid and other ingredients also hydrate by locking in moisture to keep the skin soft and silky.
Beauty L.
Beauty L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very pricey, but this is amazing. I love to put this in the refrigerator. It will have a better effect as though it releases the water retention out of the face. Makes the skin super soft and can last a decent amount of time, but my only complaint is price.
Florine T.
Florine T.
Walnut, CA
This makes your skin feel super tight and plump with moisture. It feels kinda silky and wet going on even though its like a creme gel thing but it feels really really nice. Theres definitely a difference after using it. One of the best Ive tried.
Allison P.
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA
I'm a huge fan of this mask. I used to give my mom facial massages with this, and its a great gel that sinks into your skin leaving it moisturized and very refreshing. Pricey but its a great indulgence. Very hydrating mask, worth it!
Colleen K.
Colleen K.
Tallahassee, FL
Shiseido is one of my all time favorite skincare brands, and the benefiance firming massage mask is testimony to that! It was very gentle, leaving my skin feeling so soft and refreshed. I would recommend this to anyone!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Huge fan of this product!!! The moment it comes out your face just feels much tighter and soft. I purchased mine online. It's very effective i was not disappointed I'm actually only my 3 one. Lasts me a great while
KrizhaMae K.
KrizhaMae K.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
It made my skin nice, smooth, firm, and healthy look. A little pricey but still a good product. I got it from Ulta and I love it. Very gently on my skin. It smells clean and fresh. I would totally buy it again
Mary L.
Mary L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Shiseido Benefiance Firming Massage Mask, it is a mask that has all my confidence helped me to close the pores of mine and those of my daughters let it act for about 15 minutes in my face and ready