BY SHISEIDO

A firming mask that is massaged into skin and offers outstanding hydrating and retexturizing benefits for a smoother, more radiant complexion. Exfoliates skin gently with conditioning treatment granules that melt during massage and refine surface texture.

maxine s.
Garnerville, NY
I liked this a lot but didn’t love the price. I used it only once and I probably wouldn’t buy it again. Didn’t feel like t did a ton. The packaging felt cheap. Not really for me.
Tami R.
I Love, love, love this mask! I have tried to many different masks over the years until, but finally I can say I found the one for me. It leaves my skin revitalized, glowing and smooth, with a cooling sensation that brings relaxation to you. It’s a must have!
Gunjan S.
Milwaukee, WI
I prefer a spa massage , once a month but we all know life !!! Work and more work often makes it hard...
I highly recommend this product for its of use, quenching to the dry skin and slight pricey but oh sooo worth it . A little goes a long way..
I purchased mine from amazon.com and got a great deal !
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Love this so much! It’s everything I could’ve asked for........ and more ! The price point is reasonable in my opinion. Overall, I have not been disappointed !!! Definitely would recommend to my friends !
Emily H.
Saint Cloud, MN
Good item great for the value I would recommend this brand to anyone looking for a quality product is not harsh and very gentle on the skin. The packaging is a bit odd but attractive. Would purchase again.
Eemi A.
Not convinced it really does much to firm your skin. The packaging is really nice though and it feels nice on application. Not too harsh and neutral smell. Probably wouldn’t buy again.
Stefanie D.
Jacksonville, FL
Love love love love this product it offers so many benefits for your skin and it's amazing definitely recommend to everyone else quality is worth every penny spent amazing so many benefits for your skin and it's amazing definitely recommend to everyone else quality is worth every penny spent amazing so many benefits for your skin and it's amazing definitely
Felicia C.
Laguna Niguel, CA
I love putting this on my skin. It truly feels as though you are massaging it into your skin before letting it sit. This brand has always been one of my favorites. I’m multi-ethnic and being half Asian, my skin does really well with this brand.
Jillian R.
This is the most moisturizing mask I've ever tried. The quality is amazing. The price is high but it is well worth ever dollar. It met every expectation of mine. Very effective product. Does what it states it will do. Results are great.