Shiseido Benefiance Extra Creamy Cleansing Foam

A rich foaming cleanser that gently removes impurities and excess surface cells which may contribute to signs of aging, without stripping the skin of its essential moisture. Foams instantly into a delicate, creamy lather, to make the skin feel moist and smooth.

About Shiseido Benefiance: The essential skincare line that targets wrinkle formation process
• Key Benefits/Concerns: Anti-Aging Formulas with two specialty collections – WrinkleResist24 and NutriPerfect
• About this collection: Age-defying benefits for youthful vibrance. Breakthrough technologies and luxurious textures address the various triggers of skin aging to reduce the visible signs of aging. WrinkleResist24 minimizes the appearance of wrinkles while providing rich moisture. NutriPerfect redensifies fragile skin and restores firmness.

Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Best face wash I’ve ever used. Takes everything off in one step. It removes all my face makeup and mascara in one use. I hate to do many steps like these beauty gurus on social (which I know things are promoted) there is no need for ALL these steps. That’s why I love this face wash sometimes I find it at tj maxx for $16. Once you use this you won’t use anything else. This lasted me a year n a half n I’m almost out and I use it everyday.
Nicole B.
I have been using this product for about 4 years now. My skin has never looked better! If I could only use one cleanser for the rest of my life, it would be this one! The cleanser is light and has a great smell, but also does an amazing job at removing the gunk and grime off of your face without feeling like it is stripping your skin.
Ekaterini S.
I got this product for my birthday and i can tell you that is AMAZING  for extra dry skin i use it every night and keeps my face soft like a baby is really gentle i bought it at sephora together with the  face and ice cream and also the toner what i would like is a lit bit more info for the product in the package but deffinetly i recomend this cleansing foam for girls with dry skin !!
Naidelyn V.
This is the best facial cleanser Ive ever tried . This goes on so creamyyy and it smells heavenly ! Also, it has like these little exfoliating balls it literally cleanses the hell out of your face. Takes off all the makeup everything i absolutely love it . Once i rinse it off my face feels smoother then ever .
Ariana M.
Sunnyvale, CA
I love how creamy this face wash is, as it just feels so soothing upon application to the skin. It also does a great job washing off any makeup and dirt off my face
Brenna M.
I was really hesitant to buy this since I'm pretty sensitive and thought I'd breakout. So far so good! My original purchase was because I was looking for something hydrating after using a chemical peel and didn't want to use an acne wash. This feels great and takes off all my makeup!
Jillian A.
Covington, LA
This creamy foaming cleanser is part of the Benefiance Wrinkle Resist Line. This helps to gently and effectively remove makeup, dirt and oil from your skin. It also helps to aid in cell regeneration and cut down on excess dead skin building up. This has a wonderful delicate scent and is very moisturizing. I love the whole wrinkle resist 24 line and have really enjoyed this cleanser. It doesn't strip my skin of the moisture it needs but it deep cleans leaving my skin glowing and fresh. I will definitely repurchase this in the future.
Aisel A.
The Shiseido Benefiance Extra Creamy Cleansing Foam works wonders for me while using my Conair True Glow Sonic Facial Skincare System it provides enough of a foamy effect with very little product! With the Conair facial cleanser brush it removes almost all my makeup with little to none residue of makeup! Although the Shiseido cleansing foam is "pricey" compared to others it is worth the penny, must grab!
Kate B.
I love the creaminess and texture of the cleanser and the foaming insures me it is cleaning all the impurities from my skin. Usually foaming cleanser can strip dry skin (in a drying way not good) but this cleanser feel amazing leaving it soft and not stiff. I like using this at night for my skin care routine.
Anna B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Really enjoyed using this Cleansing Foam for how rich and luxurious it felt. Had a rich foam that left my skin feeling moisturized, but my only disappointment was that it didn't remove makeup so well.  If it had better properties for removing makeup it would've been a keeper.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
What night time cleanser do you use?
LeighAnn L.
Leesburg, FL
Is it worth the price tag?
Katya G.
Laurel, MD
Has anyone used it with Clarisonic brush?