BY SHISEIDO

A rich foaming cleanser that gently removes impurities and excess surface cells which may contribute to signs of aging, without stripping the skin of its essential moisture. Foams instantly into a delicate, creamy lather, to make the skin feel moist and smooth.

About Shiseido Benefiance: The essential skincare line that targets wrinkle formation process
• Key Benefits/Concerns: Anti-Aging Formulas with two specialty collections – WrinkleResist24 and NutriPerfect
• About this collection: Age-defying benefits for youthful vibrance. Breakthrough technologies and luxurious textures address the various triggers of skin aging to reduce the visible signs of aging. WrinkleResist24 minimizes the appearance of wrinkles while providing rich moisture. NutriPerfect redensifies fragile skin and restores firmness.

Hannah H.
Prt Washingtn, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is there a better skin care brand than shiseido on the market? I highly doubt that anyone could outdo the incredible nature of this brand, their cleansers in particular. I have tried several of them (including this one) and my skin looks healthier. I don't have mature skin or lots of discoloration, honestly my skin is pretty great (#skincareOCD) but after washing with this I see such a difference in the way it catches the light, the softness when i gently feel my face throughout day, and wow I am raving on about this but for sensitive skin people- BUY THIS!
Brittany N.
Dixon, KY
This cleanser has a strong perfume scent. It is a creamy light foam, easy to foam up and cleanses well but not if you have full face of makeup it will not fully remove foundation. This does contain some small particles that not irritated the skin or do much. I find it is drying even for my combination skin but it did not cause any major irritation.
Weyling S.
I'm so in love with this cleansing foam and this brand. I use this twice a week with my daily night rutine and I love that it leaves my face soft and glowing, and you don't even need to use a huge amount to cover all your face, a little teardrop it's enough. I have been using this product for two months and would totally repurchase.
Julie C.
Dover Foxcroft, ME
I love this face wash. I love the scent, and how you only need a little bit, and its suds up to a nice rich lather. A tube of this lasts a long time. It makes your face feel wonderful. I purchased this at Sephora. Its was rather exspensive, but it last a long time. I would definitely buy it again.
Eunice M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product! leaves my skin with a glow & super clean! also you not have to apply a little because it goes a long way. I've tried different types of cleansers and I fell in love with this product. the brand is great & would repurchase again & again & again!
Alexandra Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Shiseido es la marca por excelencia para cuidados de la piel, sus cremas, limpiadoras, geles son lo meejor, este limpiador es lo maximo, es un poco costoso, pero vale cada centavo, es excelente, super gentil con la piel, un olor super agradable y cumple muy bien su trabajo.
Glanz B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have fell in love with Shiseido products first time I used it! This product is no different:) Balances skin, its gentle, I believe it improves skin texture as well. It leaves your skin feeling clean while moisturizes it. Would highly recommend!
BLB B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best cleansers I've ever tried. Cleans very well without being drying or too harsh. Not a huge fan of the floral scent but I can overlook it because it's not often I find a foaming cleanser I can use on my picky skin.
Rachelle J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells so good! I love this foaming cleanser. It's a little too foamy to use with my Clarisonic but it works well with my Luna. Skin feels clean but not tight. A little sensitive on my eyes but does remove mascara.
Dilara B.
Little ferry, NJ
I think shiseido cleansers r the only ones that doesn't irritate my skin and are extra gentle. It removes makeup and I'm using it with my clarisonic. Love it!
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
What night time cleanser do you use?
Katya G.
Laurel, MD
Has anyone used it with Clarisonic brush?
LeighAnn L.
Leesburg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it worth the price tag?