BY SHISEIDO

A rich foaming cleanser that gently removes impurities and excess surface cells which may contribute to signs of aging, without stripping the skin of its essential moisture. Foams instantly into a delicate, creamy lather, to make the skin feel moist and smooth.

About Shiseido Benefiance: The essential skincare line that targets wrinkle formation process
• Key Benefits/Concerns: Anti-Aging Formulas with two specialty collections – WrinkleResist24 and NutriPerfect
• About this collection: Age-defying benefits for youthful vibrance. Breakthrough technologies and luxurious textures address the various triggers of skin aging to reduce the visible signs of aging. WrinkleResist24 minimizes the appearance of wrinkles while providing rich moisture. NutriPerfect redensifies fragile skin and restores firmness.

Shiseido Benefiance Extra Creamy Cleansing Foam
  • "I love Shiseido products. They are definitely worth every penny in my book. I have extremely sensitive skin & have to be very careful what I use on my face. I have never been disappointed with this product, love the lather and the way my face feels afterwards, so squeaky clean!!!" in 7 reviews
  • "Shiseido are a designer brand so they do cost more than a normal cleanser would, but it is worth every penny! I have dry skin and it is so hard to find a product that I could use as a cleanser and not be left dry after. I use this every morning in the shower.. you only need a little pea sized amount and it really works up into a large amount of creamy foam. I feel like it is very hydrating, but doesn't cause me to be oily at all. This cleansing foam works miracles on my skin and leaves it soft and silky. Highly recommend!" in 5 reviews
jana r.
Columbia , MO
OH MY GOODNESS, I LOVE THIS!!! This is like using a cleanser and a nice moisturizer all in one! If you have dry skin, you will love this too. I have more normilish skin but this is one of the only cleansers that doesn't make my face feel remotely tight after I use it. My cheeks and forehead just feel so so smooth and soft. There is a light scent. I associate it with a luxury spa. The color is a creamy off white and it comes in a mess free tube. I cannot recommend this enough, I adore washing my face with this amazing product! Shiseido Benefiance Extra Creamy Cleansing Foam
Diana D.
NYC
have quit using foaming cleansers for years no thanks to my dry skin.
Most if not all foaming cleansers dry out my skin and at most I can use
them 2-3 times a week so I pretty much stick to milk, oil and balm
cleansers.

I decided to try Shiseido because I remember my mum
using it when I was younger and her skin was glowing and beautiful.
After reading a few very positive reviews, I decided to try this and
wow, I am glad I did. All the positive reviews that you read are true,
this cleanser cleans the skin and makeup WITHOUT leaving the skin dry.
On the contrary, it really nourishes the skin and I have no problem
using this every day as my second cleanse in the evening.

It does
have a fragrance so if you are scent sensitive I recommend giving it a
sniff in store beforehand. A little goes a very long way, all I need is
half a pea size each use so while the price is high, this tube will last
me a very long time.
Katie V.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Shiseido has the best skin care, in my opinion. I have used them for years. They discontinued my fav face wash so i switched to this one and i found they are very similar. This leave my face legit squeaky clean without stripping my skin of anything. The smell is a bit strong but i dont mind. It doesn’t linger. It leaves my face moisturized and clean. I love it!!
Lisa M.
I have a love, like relationship with this cleanser. It's creamy, lathers well, my skin does not feel tight after washing. But after a few weeks I feel like there's build up I need to remove. However little, it feels like there's something there. Aside from that, I have never had any adverse affects, such as breakouts, or a feeling of tight skin. When I was younger, I used this in combination with the Pureness moisturizer. As most, my skin needs, and foundations, change with the season. With this cleanser, I can use it three of the four seasons comfortably.
Christie L.
Chula Vista
I love using this creamy cleansing foam to wash off my makeup. It takes off everything, even the stubborn liquid lipstick and eyelash glue. It’s also very gentle and leaves my skin super soft after rinse. I can’t live without it.
Lynne M.
Cape Coral, FL
This is my favorite cleansing product. It really does feel creamy and soft. It doesn't have any harshness like a scrub. I have combination skin and doesn't dry out my skin at all or make it feel oily, just clean and refreshed.
Ekaterini S.
I got this product for my birthday and i can tell you that is AMAZING  for extra dry skin i use it every night and keeps my face soft like a baby is really gentle i bought it at sephora together with the  face and ice cream and also the toner what i would like is a lit bit more info for the product in the package but deffinetly i recomend this cleansing foam for girls with dry skin !!
Brenna M.
I was really hesitant to buy this since I'm pretty sensitive and thought I'd breakout. So far so good! My original purchase was because I was looking for something hydrating after using a chemical peel and didn't want to use an acne wash. This feels great and takes off all my makeup!
Lindsay B.
Mobile, AL
This product was a no-go for me. I have sensitive skin and I tried to give this cleanser a shot several times and each time triggered a break out. My skin afterward felt too “squeaky” clean and I did not like the tiny little balls in the cleanser.
Yung Q.
Sequim, WA
I love this cleanser! Yes it is a bit pricey but you only need like a little bit of it so a little goes a long way. It leaves my face feel fresh and clean. I use this after my balm cleanser to get the dirt and excess make up off. Worth the money!
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
What night time cleanser do you use?
Cora D.
North Branch, MN
Has anyone used this with their Clarisonic? I've found that it's hard to control where really foamy cleansers go when using my Clarisonic... I always end up with soap in my eyes and nose! Eww lol
LeighAnn L.
Leesburg, FL
Is it worth the price tag?
Katya G.
Laurel, MD
Has anyone used it with Clarisonic brush?