BY SHISEIDO

A rich, luxurious cream foundation formulated with skincare benefits to protect against various causes of environmental ageing and revive a youthful suppleness and radiancemizes fine lines and the appearance of pores while assuring a smooth translucent finish Non-clogging to poresDetails provided by Shiseido.

Lana S.
Quincy, MA
When I used a liquid foundation this was my absolute favorite. I have difficult skin to match due to my irish/moroccan/american indian ethnicity and this matches perfectly. It's full coverage and makes skin look flawless. Only negative is that my color is often sold out everywhere and needs to be ordered online.
Stephanie B.
Kyle, TX
I love Shiseido foundation. It was my first high end foundation and I kept going back to it. It offers great coverage, it's long wearing and it makes my skin flawless. I highly recommend.
Kim K.
I really like this product! I never used to use foundation and once I starting worrying about my skin breaking out and my tan skin fading, it became my new favorite thing. Makes your skin look smooths and gives your makeup a better look!
Brianna S.
Super easy to build this foundation up plus it has a nice finish on the skin. I love this brand because they do include lots of skincare benefits in their products which is always a plus. (Nobody need clogged pores) definitely try their line
Carol D.
Philadelphia, PA
I am truly not big on foundation but this product you don't feel like your wearing anything very light not thick and heavy. I highly recommend this you'll love it.
Paige T.
['Sound Beach', 'NY'], NY
Love this product! This foundation is extremely moisterising, buildable, and very long lasting! I use this every day for color, and it works great! A little bit on the pricier side, but definitely worth it! I would definitely repurchase this
Daniela A.
Louisville, KY
This is a great foundation for a more natural look it wont give you a full coverage barbie doll face. Feels super light on the skin. The packaging is great and super pretty
Ary L.
Coachella, CA
Amazing foundation, sits on the ever so naturally but it still hasbuildable coverage . Apply with a beauty blender set with translucent podwer & ur good to go .
Libby H.
Ahh i love this so much and which i had a replacement i forgot how wonderful this product was until i saw it on here. Definitely worth your money.
Sylvia R.
Manteca, CA
Great but the scent is pretty strong, it's soft or lightweight but also heavy so it's in between, soft on the skin but not my type of foundation
Maria R.
Hemet, CA
Never tired this product but my girl said it really good and it makes your skin soft. what do you guys think?? really love the shade though
Belinda D.
Escondido, CA
How do you like the coverage? Also how long does it last? Price?
Dach c.
The have colors for black women??
Caitlyn D.
What kind of coverage does this foundation have?
Jude V.
Santa Rosa
I'm really interested in trying this foundation but is it full coverage or like a bb cream? Also, what's the price? I tend to be more on the dry skin so would this be ok for me?

back