Shiseido Benefiance Enriched Balancing Softener uploaded by Melissa M.

BY SHISEIDO

Condition:

New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's listing for full details. See all condition definitions

Type:Balancing Softener Enriched
Target Area:FaceBrand:

Shiseido

Skin Type:Mature SkinFormulation:Softener
Gender:Unisex

Carla E.
San Francisco, CA
This is by far my favorite toner. It doesn't burn or sting my face! Also, it's not like other toners where you have to wait WEEKS to notice the difference. HIGHLY suggest, especially for sensitive asian skin. *Pro tip: sometimes if you're lucky, you can catch this at marshalls ;)
Iana T.
Great product , especially good for dry skin in winter time. I ordered several products & was surprised by the quality of this one. I have ordered one for my mom & my sister. Everybody was super grateful. We are all use it until now. There is nothing better!
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
Shiseido products are far too expensive for my personal tastes, but I have been given a sample of this to try, so I did. I didn't actually think I needed a product such as this one, but after using it, my skin looked really good! So, if you have the money for it, I would definitely recommend trying this!

Amazon