BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido Benefiance Energizing Essence, 1 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Jennifer M.
Shiseido Benefiance products are very moisturizing for my skin. It captures the moisture and I love how its very light and refreshing! It smells very nice and not so heavily perfumey. it definitely is one of the best moisturizing products out there! Especially at a great price, it's very worth give it a try! One of my friend recommend me trying and I am so glad that I listened. I love sharing makeup and skincare product information with my friends! =)
Savanaha H.
Beaufort, SC
This stuff leaves my skin so soft! It comes in a nice box, it's super easy to use and a bottle goes a long way! I have been a loyal Shiseido brand user for a long time but this is by far my favorite product! I absolutely am addicted to how this leaves my skin feeling soft and clean!
Carmen D.
Long Beach, CA
I swear by Sheishido! Their products leave my skin feeling so soft! And this energizing essence does exactly what it sounds like! It gives my skin a boost...I use it when I feel I need some extra help. I have a 7 month and at times don't get much sleep...and my skin shows it! This serum help revitalize my skin :)
Phuong L.
Charlotte, NC
I LOVE LOVE LOVE shiseido products and this one is no exception! I love this essence because it moisturizes my face well without making it oily. It absorbs into my skin well and I love how it helps other product absorb into my skin as well. I follow a vigorous skin-care process and this has to be a part of it. It is a must for any skin-care routine!
Gloria L.
This saved my skin in less than a week. During the winter and cold seasons my skin tends to dry up and get gross under my makeup. I would spray it over my face and massage it everymorning when I wakeup. It can help get rid of the toxins stored up over the night.
Ashley R.
Abingdon, MD
I absolutely love this product. I had received a small sample and purchased it shortly after because of how amazing it smelled and made my skin feel. I have purchased several shisdido profits before and I continue to go back to this one. It wakes up my skin tone.
Amber C.
Concord, NH
Your skin cell is surrounded by fluid and as you age the fluid diminishes meaning skin turnover slows down. This serum when applied and absorbed mimics that fluid and plumps the skin speeding back up the skin turnover which means younger plumper skin that is healthy.
Angela W.
S Chesterfld, VA
I liked the product but not the price. I purchased during Sephora's VIB sale. I was in Marshall's and saw product much cheaper. Good product but need to purchase at discount store such as TJ Maxx or Marshalls.
Margaret P.
New York , NY
Really good essence. I am a skincare whore so this is a big deal when I say something is good. I wouldn't recommend if you are oily though. it may make you even more oily
Heather  P.
Winchester, VA
I really enjoy Shiseido products because they don't feel heavy on the skin and have very little scent. I am sensitive to scents so it is refreshing to find a wonderfully compatible product.
Wendy L.
Is this ok for sensitive skin?