Shiseido Benefiance Daytime Protective Cream N SPF 15 uploaded by Jorgete P.

BY SHISEIDO

A luxurious, anti-aging cream that combats external aggressors in daytime. Contains Super Bio-Hyaluronic Acid, ECT Protective Complex and Chlorella Extract. Plus sun screen effect to counteract damaging UVA-UVB rays. Type - Anti-Aging Cream. Gender - Unisex. Item Weight - 1.3 oz.

Shiseido Benefiance Daytime Protective Cream N SPF 15
  • "This is a very creamy cream and feels very moisturizing on your face. It smells nice and I enjoy using it!" in 13 reviews
  • "I love any shiseido products! I also have eye cream and night cream.. this is great for dry skin.. very moisturizing.. i use it everyday.. my favorite is the eye cream.. it's just too expensive though!" in 9 reviews
  • "I'm a firm believer in always incorporating sunscreen into my daily skin regimen even if it's not a sunny day. Even though the spf in this isn't high, I feel like this daytime cream is a good choice. I have sensitive skin so I have to be on the lookout for breakouts whenever I try something new but this never made me breakout at all. It also helped to keep my skin moisturized which is great. " in 9 reviews
Ayushma M.
Elkhorn, NE
At the beginning, i didnt like the heaviness of this moisturizer on my skin and also that it gave me few pimples after couple uses. I stopped using it and after few weeks of cold weather this fall, my skin hot very dry and flaky and i used it after exfoliating my skin in the morning and surprisingly my skin looked so hydrated right away. And i'm liking it so far. I've been using it everyday since the cold weather started and it's handling my dry skin so well. So i would only recommend this moisturizer for someone who has dry skin. It does wonder right away.
Victoria M.
Montgomery , NY
I highly recommend this amazing product! I’ve been using it for some time now and all I can say is that I’m never changing what I use this product is just way to amazing. Also I’m a fair skin girl so this is a very important product for me.
KAROL P.
Forest Hills, NY
I have been using this cream on and off for years now.  I have dry skin especially during the winter.  This cream is lightweight yet very hydrating, makes my skin feel supple and dewy. Overall it's a great cream for the price however I do not see any firming, lifting or wrinkle reduction even after several months of use.
Aisha A.
Carmel
Hands-down they have some of the best skin care products I have used it's a little pricey for me but it does work a long way if this was in my budget I would buy it again and again so hydrating and I just love the sense of this if you know someone who has dry skin or normal skin I recommend they use this product
Bethany H.
Mcminnville, OR
This is an excellent moisturizer and sunscreen. Amazing product for an affordable price point. I️ highly recommend any Shieido product for any skin types. Lovely brand. And a lovely product. This was the first day cream I️ used from the brand and years later I’m still impressed.
Jaynisha P.
I’ve used this tried and true product for years and I’ve always come back to it. Packaging is stunning and feels nice and secure. Great for mature skin and for young skin alike. It’s pretty pricey but lasts a while so definitely worth it. The whole line works well together.
Connie T.
Great product! I have sensitive skin especially sensitive to being out in the sun a lot. Like seriously I’ll be out int the sun for an hour only in 80 degree weather and get a sunburn. So this is nice to put on on days like that to protect my skin
Katrina A.
Charleston, SC
I love this product! I️ bought this product from Sephora and I️ really like using it as a moisturizer. I have combination to oily skin. I️ apply it after my serum and it doesn’t make my face look shiny nor oily, and definitely not harsh.
Victoria L.
Shellman Bluff
This is a great cream for older women and women with dry skin. A good value for the benefits you get with the product. I purchased this from Macy’s. The product is very effective and I recommend this to my friends and clients.
Charley S.
Blanchard, OK
Not too heavy feeling on the face, not my favorite from this brand but it’s good, I love the night cream and neither feel super oily on. Worth a try, reasonably priced and I get mine online and usually find a discount