BY SHISEIDO

This rich foaming cleanser gently removes impurities and excess surface cells that may contribute to signs of aging. Foams instantly into a delicate, creamy lather, for a fresh clean feel without stripping skin of essential moisture.

Dermatologist-Tested.

HOW TO USE

• Create a generous lather using a small amount of cleanser and water, and massage over face, using gentle circular motions.
  • Rinse well with cool or lukewarm water.

KEY INGREDIENTS

Granules containing Bio-Hyaluronic Acid, a Shiseido humectant, help leave skin fresh and moist.

INGREDIENTS:WATER(AQUA/EAU), STEARIC ACID, PEG-8, MYRISTIC ACID, GLYCERIN, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, LAURIC ACID, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, SORBITOL, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, PEG-60 GLYCERYL ISOSTEARATE, MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE, SODIUM METHYL COCOYL TAURATE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), PHYTOSTERYL MACADAMIATE, TALC, POLYQUATERNIUM-39, DISODIUM EDTA, ETHYLCELLULOSE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), LIMONENE, LINALOOL, CITRONELLOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, GERANIOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, SERINE, SOPHORA ANGUSTIFOLIA ROOT EXTRACT, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), TOCOPHEROL

• I heard this cleans your face well, but I haven't tried i...2 Answers
    • Does this clean your face well?2 Answers
    Kaily S.
    This line in Shiseido is by far my favorite. I have dry and sensitive skin and this creamy cleanser has been nothing but perfect. The creamy consistency keeps my skin from drying out and I also has anti aging benefits!
    Jennifer L.
    Folsom, CA
    I recommend the Shiseido Beneficence for younger ages. This cleansing foam works great for young adults who's skin doesn't dry out too easily. After using this, my skin felt very smooth and the after scent is amazing!
    Ligia D.
    Best foaming face cleanser ever. I absolutely love it, the way my skin feels after using it and that smell of cleanliness that comes with it.
    Amanda L.
    Hollywood, FL
    I love Shiseido but this product was not my favorite just because I wasn't able to see any changes it broke me out
    Tracy Y.
    Not out of the ordinary, just a good basic cleanser. It does not strip my face of all it's oil, while keeping my face feeling hydrated but clean. The texture of the product is very thick. The scent is really light and fresh. I may repurchase it in the future.
    Maixee V.
    I heard this cleans your face well, but I haven't tried it myself yet. It's quite expensive though....
    tamie k.
    Does this clean your face well?