Shiseido Benefiance Creamy Cleansing Emulsion uploaded by Lili L.Shiseido Benefiance Creamy Cleansing Emulsion uploaded by Julia K.

BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido Benefiance Creamy Cleansing Emulsion, 6.7 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• I have combination oily skin with sparse dry patches, when I was ...3 Answers
Candy C.
This workes great on a cotton ball to take off my eye makeup at night. My pet peeve is that Eye make up remover should not Sting your eyes. This one is very gentle and is in a generous sized pump. Leaves your skin moisturizer too.
Clarissa C.
Weslaco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this as a daily facial wash to remove all my makeup and lipstick. Works great and leaves your skin flawless and smooth. The smell is not a great but the results are amazing! The whole benefiance line from Shiseido is great! I highly recommend this line and product!
lin L.
Bakersfield, CA
It is a very rich emulsion but i felt like its a little on the too rich side. after using it a couple times i started to break out and i don't use this product anymore
Jasmine B.
Sudbury
I though that this would be a nice nourishing facial wash and that it would help hydrate my skin, but I haven't noticed a difference in my skins texture. This product also has a very strong perfume scent that I am not fond of.
Angelica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Strong floral smell but gets the job done. I have dry flaky skin & this cleansed & left my skin soft & smooth.
Katelyn n.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how thick this cleanser is! It foams up really nicely and feels smooth. My face feels so refreshed after!
Lena L.
I use it with my Clarisonic Mia 2. One of my favorite cleansers. The texture is very comforting, creates a rich foam and leaves the skin beautifully clean.
Influenster M.
I recently got into using Shiseido products, and I have been impressed with everything that I have used, up until this, I was hoping this would be a really gentle makeup removing lotion, my basis for comparison is Take it Away by Estee Lauder, and this just wasn't even close to what I was expecting, this has a very perfumey, musky florals scent, that is not something I would want on my face. And I am just not thrilled at how much it leaves behind, I mean it doesn't even break it down. I haven't been using this for too long, so perhaps there's some long term use benefits, I am not yet experiencing.
Liliana M.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Shiseido Benefiance creamy cleansing emulsion is an exceptional product. It works perfectly for my combination skin. I always use it at night and very little goes a long way. My face feels amazing every time I use this product.
Katie T.
Abilene, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have skin that goes from very dry to very oily. This is my holy grail for winter cleansing! It is gentle but has beads and works into a rich foam. Great for sensitive skin.
Influenster M.
I have combination oily skin with sparse dry patches, when I was browsing cleansers this jumped out at me but it was recommended for normal to dry skin I believe. Has anybody with my skin type used this? If so how did it turn out in regards to, excessive oily tzone or breakouts if any. Thanks -H