Shiseido Benefiance Creamy Cleansing Emulsion uploaded by Lili L.Shiseido Benefiance Creamy Cleansing Emulsion uploaded by Julia K.

BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido Benefiance Creamy Cleansing Emulsion, 6.7 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• I have combination oily skin with sparse dry patches, when I was ...3 Answers
Dana M.
Denton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
What a big fat waste of money! And this line is expensive....I bought this because the sales associate when on about how amazing it was and how transformed ppls skin was so needless to say I was pretty excited to run and use this bad boy! What?!? I got a better clean with dr. Brandt! Drug store: Neutrogena. I am hesitant to ever pick up Shiseido again. :(
Jasmine B.
Sudbury
I though that this would be a nice nourishing facial wash and that it would help hydrate my skin, but I haven't noticed a difference in my skins texture. This product also has a very strong perfume scent that I am not fond of.
Amy P.
aprt 401 - Saint hubert, Quebec
This cleanser smell good and remove all my make up but u better double cleansing if don't like the firm on skin using only this cleanser.
Kristen K.
Harrison, TN
My face does not feel clean after using this. But maybe that's a good thing and it's not completely stripping my face.
Sy R.
Boston, MA
I enjoy the smell of this cleanser.. it is not too strong but leaves a slight scent after washing. I don't like how my face feels like it has a slight residue after washing.
Influenster M.
I recently got into using Shiseido products, and I have been impressed with everything that I have used, up until this, I was hoping this would be a really gentle makeup removing lotion, my basis for comparison is Take it Away by Estee Lauder, and this just wasn't even close to what I was expecting, this has a very perfumey, musky florals scent, that is not something I would want on my face. And I am just not thrilled at how much it leaves behind, I mean it doesn't even break it down. I haven't been using this for too long, so perhaps there's some long term use benefits, I am not yet experiencing.
Hanna N.
Toronto, Ontario
This product definitely cleanses your skin down to your pores and removes any dirt, oil, or leftover makeup on your face. It is a little harsh if you have dry or sensitive skin but I would recommend for people with oily and regular skin types
Julendys Masiel R.
miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este
producto es muy bueno, es excelente, me encanta, es un producto que cumple con
mis expectativas, me encantó es un producto muy recomendable que me encanta y
lo amo, no puedo vivir sin el, es 100%, excelente, increíble es Muy Útil para mí,
y lo recomiendo de verdad.🤤
Kamila C.
West Palm Beach, FL
Good cleanser very delicate. Doesn't irritate my skin while removing make up easily. Love it! And I like the packaging and smell
Shani Č.
Tampa, FL
Amazing formulation and effective. Leander. I can't say enough about this brand. Pricey, but worth it since a little goes a long way.
Influenster M.
I have combination oily skin with sparse dry patches, when I was browsing cleansers this jumped out at me but it was recommended for normal to dry skin I believe. Has anybody with my skin type used this? If so how did it turn out in regards to, excessive oily tzone or breakouts if any. Thanks -H