Shiseido Benefiance Creamy Cleansing Emulsion uploaded by Lili L.Shiseido Benefiance Creamy Cleansing Emulsion uploaded by Julia K.

BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido Benefiance Creamy Cleansing Emulsion, 6.7 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• I have combination oily skin with sparse dry patches, when I was ...3 Answers
Anna B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Love how creamy, rich and moisturizing this Cleansing Emulsion is. Very gentle on my dry, sensitive skin. Has a light fragrance, that wasn't overwhelming. Didn't seem as effective on removing makeup completely, but did leave my skin moisturized.
Ella T.
I love this product. When rubbing into the skin it feels like silk and leaves the skin glowing and refreshed. This product is quite pricey but definitely worth it and if you purchase in a skincare back during a promotion which they have regularly or over a holiday period its well worth it.
Michelle P.
The Colony, TX
This is an amazing cleanser! It really and truly is smooth and creamy! The scent is amazing. This production so luxurious.
Julia K.
Charleston, SC
I love this cleanser as an extra step in removing my makeup before I use a face wash or cleanser. It leaves my skin feeling soft and clean and cuts through all the extra makeup that a normal makeup cleaner can't.
Daniel D.
Los Angeles, CA
Use this everyday. All day.
I'm oily. And this cuts thru any makeup I use.
Love this. I wish I could give it 10 stars
Lili L.
E Palo Alto, CA
I have used shiseido products for a long time and recently I came across this one while in the line to pay at TJ maxx. I paid $20 for the 6.7 Fl. Oz. bottle, which I thought it was very affordable. Let me tell you, I'm in love with it! It has a nice scent, I use it with my Olay ProX once a day preferably at nighttime and it leaves my skin feeling so soft like velvet (I have combination skin). I would definitely recommend it.
Adrianne C.
Olney, MD
Has an amazing smell. That leaves skin very moisturized and completely clean. Although sometimes it is difficult to remove waterproof mascara with
Pinar K.
West Palm Beach, FL
I use this cleanser at night. It is very rich and gentle. You can massage it on the face and gently wipe it or rinse it with cool water. I leave my moistrizer off as I have a combination skin. If you have normal or dry skin you would also love to use it in the morning.
Carmen D.
Long Beach, CA
If you want your face feeling clean but not dried out, this product is for you! It smells great and does a great job washing my make up off.
Ally F.
Sakatoon , SK
Very similar to Lancôme but I like the smell it has. Really luxurious and really helps to give that squeaky clean feeling.
Influenster M.
I have combination oily skin with sparse dry patches, when I was browsing cleansers this jumped out at me but it was recommended for normal to dry skin I believe. Has anybody with my skin type used this? If so how did it turn out in regards to, excessive oily tzone or breakouts if any. Thanks -H