Shiseido Benefiance Creamy Cleansing Emulsion uploaded by Lili L.Shiseido Benefiance Creamy Cleansing Emulsion uploaded by Julia K.

BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido Benefiance Creamy Cleansing Emulsion, 6.7 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• I have combination oily skin with sparse dry patches, when I was ...3 Answers
Shani Č.
Tampa, FL
Amazing formulation and effective. Leander. I can't say enough about this brand. Pricey, but worth it since a little goes a long way.
Kieu H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this. It makes my skin feel so moisturized. It is an okay cleaner, I wouldn't use it for removing makeup. I also feel like it makes my skin brighter too!
Collette D.
Creamy, lightly scented, mild/gentle product for use on exfoliation days. Not the best for deep cleansing, but very moisturizing.
Adrianne C.
Olney, MD
Has an amazing smell. That leaves skin very moisturized and completely clean. Although sometimes it is difficult to remove waterproof mascara with
Lisa N.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This beauty product works at cleansing all makeup & oily residue all off. Leaving my skin clean & minimized pores. Ready for my toners & serums. This is an amazing product.
Carmen D.
Long Beach, CA
If you want your face feeling clean but not dried out, this product is for you! It smells great and does a great job washing my make up off.
Kamila C.
West Palm Beach, FL
Good cleanser very delicate. Doesn't irritate my skin while removing make up easily. Love it! And I like the packaging and smell
Kristen K.
Harrison, TN
My face does not feel clean after using this. But maybe that's a good thing and it's not completely stripping my face.
Katelyn n.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how thick this cleanser is! It foams up really nicely and feels smooth. My face feels so refreshed after!
Angelica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Strong floral smell but gets the job done. I have dry flaky skin & this cleansed & left my skin soft & smooth.
Influenster M.
I have combination oily skin with sparse dry patches, when I was browsing cleansers this jumped out at me but it was recommended for normal to dry skin I believe. Has anybody with my skin type used this? If so how did it turn out in regards to, excessive oily tzone or breakouts if any. Thanks -H