Shiseido Benefiance Creamy Cleansing Emulsion uploaded by Lili L.Shiseido Benefiance Creamy Cleansing Emulsion uploaded by Julia K.

BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido Benefiance Creamy Cleansing Emulsion, 6.7 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• I have combination oily skin with sparse dry patches, when I was ...3 Answers
Anna B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love how creamy, rich and moisturizing this Cleansing Emulsion is. Very gentle on my dry, sensitive skin. Has a light fragrance, that wasn't overwhelming. Didn't seem as effective on removing makeup completely, but did leave my skin moisturized.
Lili L.
E Palo Alto, CA
I have used shiseido products for a long time and recently I came across this one while in the line to pay at TJ maxx. I paid $20 for the 6.7 Fl. Oz. bottle, which I thought it was very affordable. Let me tell you, I'm in love with it! It has a nice scent, I use it with my Olay ProX once a day preferably at nighttime and it leaves my skin feeling so soft like velvet (I have combination skin). I would definitely recommend it.
Influenster M.
I recently got into using Shiseido products, and I have been impressed with everything that I have used, up until this, I was hoping this would be a really gentle makeup removing lotion, my basis for comparison is Take it Away by Estee Lauder, and this just wasn't even close to what I was expecting, this has a very perfumey, musky florals scent, that is not something I would want on my face. And I am just not thrilled at how much it leaves behind, I mean it doesn't even break it down. I haven't been using this for too long, so perhaps there's some long term use benefits, I am not yet experiencing.
Pinar K.
West Palm Beach, FL
I use this cleanser at night. It is very rich and gentle. You can massage it on the face and gently wipe it or rinse it with cool water. I leave my moistrizer off as I have a combination skin. If you have normal or dry skin you would also love to use it in the morning.
Dana M.
Denton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
What a big fat waste of money! And this line is expensive....I bought this because the sales associate when on about how amazing it was and how transformed ppls skin was so needless to say I was pretty excited to run and use this bad boy! What?!? I got a better clean with dr. Brandt! Drug store: Neutrogena. I am hesitant to ever pick up Shiseido again. :(
Candy C.
This workes great on a cotton ball to take off my eye makeup at night. My pet peeve is that Eye make up remover should not Sting your eyes. This one is very gentle and is in a generous sized pump. Leaves your skin moisturizer too.
Clarissa C.
Weslaco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this as a daily facial wash to remove all my makeup and lipstick. Works great and leaves your skin flawless and smooth. The smell is not a great but the results are amazing! The whole benefiance line from Shiseido is great! I highly recommend this line and product!
Julia K.
Charleston, SC
I love this cleanser as an extra step in removing my makeup before I use a face wash or cleanser. It leaves my skin feeling soft and clean and cuts through all the extra makeup that a normal makeup cleaner can't.
Liliana M.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Shiseido Benefiance creamy cleansing emulsion is an exceptional product. It works perfectly for my combination skin. I always use it at night and very little goes a long way. My face feels amazing every time I use this product.
Maluhia K.
Frederick, Md
This stuff is dreamy! I love how soft and clean my skin is afterwards. I was a little surprised that you don't have any of the shampoo/conditioners on here for review. They work wonderfully and smell fabulous!
Influenster M.
I have combination oily skin with sparse dry patches, when I was browsing cleansers this jumped out at me but it was recommended for normal to dry skin I believe. Has anybody with my skin type used this? If so how did it turn out in regards to, excessive oily tzone or breakouts if any. Thanks -H