Shiseido Benefiance Creamy Cleansing Emulsion uploaded by Lili L.Shiseido Benefiance Creamy Cleansing Emulsion uploaded by Julia K.

BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido Benefiance Creamy Cleansing Emulsion, 6.7 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• I have combination oily skin with sparse dry patches, when I was ...3 Answers
Julia K.
Julia K.
Charleston, SC
I love this cleanser as an extra step in removing my makeup before I use a face wash or cleanser. It leaves my skin feeling soft and clean and cuts through all the extra makeup that a normal makeup cleaner can't.
Carla P.
Carla P.
Perris , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this when I was a teenager well a sample and omg I fell in love!! It cleansed my face so well and it got rid of my blemishes. It's a little pricey but hey if it works in good with it.
Aida R.
Aida R.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing cleanser. It's perfect for dry or combination skin. It's wonderful for removing makeup. It smells delicious. Definitely worth the splurge!
Daniel D.
Daniel D.
Los Angeles, CA
Use this everyday. All day.
I'm oily. And this cuts thru any makeup I use.
Love this. I wish I could give it 10 stars
LIndsey D.
LIndsey D.
Los Angeles, CA
Light creamy wash that doesn't strip your skin but gets it clean and still feeling moisturized .
Gladys T.
Gladys T.
Long Beach, CA
Very gentle on the eyes. Removes makeup easily and gentle on the skin. It does the job
Anna B.
Anna B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love how creamy, rich and moisturizing this Cleansing Emulsion is. Very gentle on my dry, sensitive skin. Has a light fragrance, that wasn't overwhelming. Didn't seem as effective on removing makeup completely, but did leave my skin moisturized.
Lili L.
Lili L.
E Palo Alto, CA
I have used shiseido products for a long time and recently I came across this one while in the line to pay at TJ maxx. I paid $20 for the 6.7 Fl. Oz. bottle, which I thought it was very affordable. Let me tell you, I'm in love with it! It has a nice scent, I use it with my Olay ProX once a day preferably at nighttime and it leaves my skin feeling so soft like velvet (I have combination skin). I would definitely recommend it.
Influenster M.
I recently got into using Shiseido products, and I have been impressed with everything that I have used, up until this, I was hoping this would be a really gentle makeup removing lotion, my basis for comparison is Take it Away by Estee Lauder, and this just wasn't even close to what I was expecting, this has a very perfumey, musky florals scent, that is not something I would want on my face. And I am just not thrilled at how much it leaves behind, I mean it doesn't even break it down. I haven't been using this for too long, so perhaps there's some long term use benefits, I am not yet experiencing.
Pinar K.
Pinar K.
West Palm Beach, FL
I use this cleanser at night. It is very rich and gentle. You can massage it on the face and gently wipe it or rinse it with cool water. I leave my moistrizer off as I have a combination skin. If you have normal or dry skin you would also love to use it in the morning.
Influenster M.
I have combination oily skin with sparse dry patches, when I was browsing cleansers this jumped out at me but it was recommended for normal to dry skin I believe. Has anybody with my skin type used this? If so how did it turn out in regards to, excessive oily tzone or breakouts if any. Thanks -H