Shiseido Benefiance Concentrated Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream uploaded by Kalyn M.Shiseido Benefiance Concentrated Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream uploaded by Aliceegg W.

BY SHISEIDO

An ultra-rich age-defense eye cream that protects skin from a harsh, dehydrating environment* and dramatically minimizes the appearance of wrinkles and lines to promote a youthfully smooth, radiant look. *CLINICALLY TESTED UNDER EXTREMELY LOW-HUMIDITY (20%) CONDITIONS.

Kalyn M.
Hattiesburg, MS
This is my second favorite eye cream. I use it as a precaution for wrinkles and I purchase it at Sephora. The product is a little thick so a little goes a long way!
Gabriela B.
Reno, NV
This is my favorite eye cream, so thick and hydrating but not heavy on the skin, I feel I always looked refreshed the next morning when I put it on at night, the only reason I give it less than 5 stars is that it’s so expensive
member-09224
I use sun block and loved how it easily absorbed into your skin, so I try this from department stores and pricy but I trust their brand , does not irritate my skin at all, I have very sensitive skin.
Sarah R.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a really lovely eye cream that I purchased when I decided I really needed to fight the signs of aging in my late 20's. It's a light texture and didn't cause my eyes to water like some other eye creams. I now will use this eye cream occasionally as I prefer something heavier as my skin has gotten drier, but I feel this was the perfect product to introduce me into eye creams! :)
Crystal R.
Everett, WA
I've used a lot of different luxury brands of skincare over the years, and my hereditary dark circles and puffiness under my eyes have been a constant struggle and search for an eye cream that really works! And I have to say that this is my favorite! Not to heavy or greasy feeling, gigivea nice lift and reduces puffiness and dark circles while adding a healthy glow, I love it!
Milan M.
Denton, Tx
I love the texture of this cream. It is thick but doesn't feel thick on my skin. It glides on nicely. I made the mistake of putting it on my whole face thinking it was a moisturizer but it didn't feel oily, I actually didn't mind it being on my whole face! Would I had a sample size but would definitely buy the full size!
Jodi A.
pleasantville, NY
I love Shiseido and all their products, from the masks all the way down to their eye creams, serums and all the skin care. I find that even though a little pricier than I like, the quality of their items show that it is worth it. This product is just as wonderful and all the others in their line.
Sarah W.
I received this a deluxe sample from Nordstrom's and I absolutely loved it. It felt nice on my eyes and my skin felt nice and smooth. Unfortunately though, the price for this stuff wasn't something I was willing cough up so I ended up not buying the product.
Emily S.
Marquette , MI
This is hydrating and heavy without being sticky or actually feeling heavy. I found it on clearance at TJ Maxx for $20, a huge improvement on the listed price. I've been using it for two-ish weeks now, and while I don't see wrinkle improvement yet, my undereyes are much more hydrated and soft to the touch, which gives me hope that I will see more improvement in the future.
Lia P.
Hayward, CA
I have used this eyecream for years! I always recommend it to my clients, family and friends bc I'm blown away by the technology! Japan is way more advanced than us and even their skin care is! Asian women always look so youthful! This is the best eye cream in the market! I am a licensed esthetician and professional makeup artist and I have came across so many comestic likes nothing compares!
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this cream help to minimize crows feet and other wrinkling around the eyes? Also does it cause any eye irritation?
Shaina X.
I have been looking for a new night cream for my eyes. I have never tried this brand out, and I'm wondering if anyone has ever tried this out? Does it really take away your wrinkles?
Stephanie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this a rich thick eye cream? And does concealer pill when applied over top?