Shiseido Benefiance Concentrated Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream uploaded by Kalyn M.Shiseido Benefiance Concentrated Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream uploaded by Aliceegg W.

BY SHISEIDO

An ultra-rich age-defense eye cream that protects skin from a harsh, dehydrating environment* and dramatically minimizes the appearance of wrinkles and lines to promote a youthfully smooth, radiant look. *CLINICALLY TESTED UNDER EXTREMELY LOW-HUMIDITY (20%) CONDITIONS.

Tara S.
Marietta , GA
Very pleased with this product and would probably purchase again. It has a pleasant scent and is very gentle to the skin. It is also a good value for everyday use.
Amanda P.
Cincinnati, OH
This stuff is amazing! It works wonders for under eye fineness lines and wrinkles. It also helps with dark circles and dry areas. The packaging is beautiful and very Luxe looking and feeling. It blew me away with how well it helped my fine lines and moisturizer my eye area all while not leaving crusty marks or a weird film that doesn't work under makeup. In fact I highly recommend using this under your makeup to help your skin look better! It's a miracle worker that leaves lasting result and I would definitely buy it again!
Shelby E.
This stuff works, but I'd be careful with how much you use in one sitting. It can leave the skin feeling very oily and mess up your makeup. the product DOES work very well though! I love that it takes care of my fine lines, as well as any dark circles or puffiness I may be having. I don't think I'll be buying it again, because the price point coupled with it not being cruelty free (discovered later) is just too much for me to handle.
Lisa M.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
So I recently splurged on this very high rated eye cream and wow! I have tried so many eye creams for weeks/months at a time and I’ve only been using this for about 2 weeks and my fine lines are barely noticeable and my dark circles are completely gone. It’s seriously worth every penny! If you have fine lines and dark circles, give this a try, you will not be disappointed!!!
K G.
Kansas City, MO
Asian beauty is on another level my friends! Highly recommend this eye cream. It takes a while to see results but you will get them! It seems small but it's lasted me for quite a while now. Definitely a got too for eye creams and other creams as well!
Megan F.
Chillicothe, OH
I received a free sample of this in my little goodie bag when my town finally got a Sephora and they had their grand opening... I'm already missing this sample already! Lol. It plumped up the skin around my eyes in all the right places and made my eyes look so youthful and not tired for once! I really really love this stuff and will definitely be buying it in a full size!
Stephanie S.
Wallkill, NY
this product is not my favorite. it feels a bit heavy under the eyes. it also does not add any hydration I have not seen any wrinkle or fine line improvement which is disappointing as it's a bit pricey. I would not repurchase this.  the one high note is that a little goes a long way since its a bit heavy you only need a dab.
Dena L.
Saint Paul, MN
This stuff is amazeballs. A little goes a long way, pat it gently under your eyes and I actually saw some of my fine lines diminish over a month (unlike other anti-aging eye creams that appear to do nothing). Used in conjunction with the undereye masks I saw a real difference in both my fine lines and crow's feet.
Diana K.
Ambler, PA
This is my favorite eye cream. I purchase these at Macy's and can't get enough. I've been using it for over a year now and my undereye area is brighter and smoother. A little goes a long way, so the little container lasts a long time. Love it. And love the price point for such an effective product.
Nina S.
I really liked this eye cream. It helped with some new fine lines I noticed around my eyes that kept creasing my concealer. It didn't reverse it but I felt like my make up is sitting on my skin better now.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this cream help to minimize crows feet and other wrinkling around the eyes? Also does it cause any eye irritation?
Shaina X.
I have been looking for a new night cream for my eyes. I have never tried this brand out, and I'm wondering if anyone has ever tried this out? Does it really take away your wrinkles?
Stephanie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this a rich thick eye cream? And does concealer pill when applied over top?