Shiseido Benefiance Concentrated Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream uploaded by Kalyn M.Shiseido Benefiance Concentrated Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream uploaded by Aliceegg W.

BY SHISEIDO

An ultra-rich age-defense eye cream that protects skin from a harsh, dehydrating environment* and dramatically minimizes the appearance of wrinkles and lines to promote a youthfully smooth, radiant look. *CLINICALLY TESTED UNDER EXTREMELY LOW-HUMIDITY (20%) CONDITIONS.

Tina H.
This is my all time favorite skin care product. I have been using it for years. I get many compliments on how I don't look my age and I truly believe this product is why. I love how thick and hydrating it is. I apply it before my makeup and before bed time. It is a little pricey but a jar last a lomg time because you don't have to use alot.
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
This is probably my favorite under eye cream for my fine lines and wrinkles and my dark circles I feel like my under eye are just really lacks life especially now that I am a mom and get no sleep but this works so well and it’s smooth and hydrating and it doesn’t mess up my makeup when applied after either
Carla T.
Cecilia , KY
I purchased this cream at TJMaxx to see if it would help with texture I’m beginning to see in my under eye area. This formula is VERY moisturizing and found that I only need to use a quite small amount to get the job done. I also quit using during the day because my eyeshadow would crease because of the eye cream. I did find some improvement in the texture under my eyes and minimizing some fine lines but overall, I do believe that it’s best for wrinkles and fine lines. Worth giving a shot in my opinion if you want something to treat your wrinkles!
Sophia H.
Brooklyn, NY
I am currently using this eye cream in my skin care regimen. I kind of like it and kind of don’t. I like it because I think it is firming the skin around my under-eyes but I can not be sure of this as anti aging and anti wrinkle is something that takes time and actual aging to notice. I don’t like this product because it is too greasy and leaves a shine under your eyes. This might be good for someone with dry skin around their eyes but for normal to combination skin, you might want to pass on it.
Moni 🐼.
San Diego, CA
This is the perfect night time eye cream. It’s pretty heavy and super moisturizing and perfect for applying it after your regular skin care routine at night. I know I will be using this eye cream forever and hope it will never be discontinued!
Bella B.
Oh my goodness this cream is amazing! It’s pretty thick so I always wear it at night but you can definitely apply it under makeup. It’s very very moisturizing but it does nothing for my under eye bags. I wish it wasn’t so expensive
Jamie G.
This is the only eye cream I’ve been using lately. I received this in a Birchbox and I plan on repurchasing once I run out. I have young skin, and this makes sure my under eye area stays hydrated and plump
Erica C.
harleysville
I love this product! I am in my 30’s and starting to see fine lines. I am loving this eye cream which I started seeing results from right away. I think this is such a quality product that is able to deliver on results!
Sarah C.
Maricopa, AZ
I absolutely love this eye cream. I have very sensitive eye area skin and can easily react to products. It’s cream is intensely moisturizing and visibly helped plump up my fine lines and wrinkles.
👑Onpoint P.
IL
This cream is so good. It really moist the under eyes and I really like how it feels on the skin. It is a bit pricey but I find that helps with dark circles and lines under my eyes. I use this in the morning and night and within few weeks you do see reaults. I would recommend this to anyone who have a major concern with their eyes, like me because it is a product you shouldnt miss.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this cream help to minimize crows feet and other wrinkling around the eyes? Also does it cause any eye irritation?
Shaina X.
I have been looking for a new night cream for my eyes. I have never tried this brand out, and I'm wondering if anyone has ever tried this out? Does it really take away your wrinkles?
Stephanie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this a rich thick eye cream? And does concealer pill when applied over top?