BY SHISEIDO

An alcohol-free formula that restores balance while rehydrating skin. Skin is intensely refreshed, softened and more elastic to be more receptive to subsequent treatments.

Venetia F.
Las Vegas
I first tried this product through my mom. I used this along with the moisturizer & it makes my skin buttery/smooth. I cannot get enough of this skin softener. It's extremely gentle on the skin and is everything I could've ever wanted for my skin care routine!
Pinal P.
Osceola, AR
This is my go to toner!! I always use this when my skin just feels too greasy or too dry so it evens it out. It is on the pricier side but if you like to splurge it’s really nice!! I wish it had a pump though.
Ary M.
I love it and although I believe that in the market there are very good brands and with really fabulous products like this. I admit that this is obvious.
member-f4dc7
I really like this product. It works as a toner but I feel like it accomplishes other things as my skin looks brighter.
Carmen B.
Saint Louis, MO
This product is amazing. It helps to prep skin for the moisturizer. The softener leaves my skin feeling plump and dewy.