suggested searches

3 star

13%

2 star

1 star

I purchased this from Sephora and the first night I got it I was a bit intimidated. The directions were not as long or detailed as I would have liked. So I plunged in and could tell immediately that it was super hydrating. Living in Tucson, AZ we need as much hydration as possible. I'm really sad that right after I purchased it Sephora stopped carrying it. So fingers crossed that I can find it on their website as I really love it and would love to continue to keep using the product. PS The packaging is so cute and makes me happy every time I use it.
This is is the best night cream you can ever get! It leaves the skin smooth, shiny and hydrated. You must apply at night and in the morning you will feel great and beautiful. I love love love this product!
This particular item is being discontinued by Shiseido. I picked this up from Marshall’s at a discount and I’m really glad I did. I’m 29 I have some fine lines around the eyes and some slight creases in my forehead. I put this on at night after washing my face and when I wake up in the morning I look plump as a baby’s bottom. It’s very fragrant so if you don’t like fragrance you won’t like it but it goes away after it’s on the face. It’s gorgeous and has a gel like texture with these dissolving beads. Also has a slight tackiness. It’s truly gorgeous and I’ll have to find another to take it’s place when I’m done.
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
Have you tried this product, what are your thoughts? I personally love but I’m also looking for other sleep mask to switch up my routine. What other sleep mask would you recommend?
more questions