BY SHISEIDO

All-day, Smudge-proof Formula Delivers Intense, Lustrous Definition. Create A Strong, Beautiful Line With Deep Glossy Color.

Black-bk901:ingredients: Water (Aqua), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Butylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben,
Brown-br602:ingredients: Water (Aqua), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Butylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Mica, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Ethylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate

Shiseido Automatic Fine Eyeliner
  • "A great liner! It took me a while to get the hang of it but now that I've watched a few youtube videos and mastered the art of the cat eye, it's my go to look for night. Stays on, doesn't smudge and easy to control. " in 4 reviews
Noel G.
Tupelo, MS
Review for: N/A Shiseido The Makeup Fine Eyeliner #2 (Soft Black) more...
I am so in love with this eyeliner! I was given it as a gift one year, but now I’m a repeat user! This brand is amazing overall, but this eyeliner is magnificent. Long lasting, pigmented, and amazing. I will absolutely buy this again.
Wendi H.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I've tried three other brand of eyeliners before getting shiseido, and it's the best liquid eyeliner I've owned. I will definitely buy again once I run out. The line goes on smoothly and creates sharp tips, and the price range is also reasonable and worth it. I definitely will and have already recommended this product to my friends and family.
wendy l.
When I think of Shiseido I think of skin care..... Not really make up.... But I noticed Sephora had their make up in their website but not in the store! So i got this little friend and Oh MY GOD this is a great eye liner! The tip is super fine and it goes on so smoothly. Super easy to apply considering it is a liquid eye liner! Great product
Vicky L.
In fact this eyeliner is the first liquid liner that i start using in my life. Love the brush tip and it can makes fine or thick lines. You can easily create different type of line you like. The only complain I have on this eyeliner is to dispense the liquid. Sometimes, the liquid come out when you press the click at the end of the pen, but sometimes you have to press multiple time and nothing come out. In some instances, you may accidentally press too many times and the liquid come out with a slight delay, and you will be wasted some of the product. Also, I travel for work all year round. With the wise pressure, the pen liquid always leak after each time travel on air.
Alice L.
Buena Park, CA
Shiseido can be pricey but their products are amazing. This pencil is very matte and has just enough to softness to not be too harsh. It can be blended a little bit if you want even softer edges.

Due to price though, I wouldn't buy this pencil all the time but once in a while is ok. I alternate days so that the fancier makeup days use this liner while I have cheaper brands for everyday makeup days.
Glanz B.
Love all the products by Shiseido and this one is good too except for the packaging. Mine broke off and its spilling to much product so because of that 4 stars :( The product itself glides smoothly .
Meghan M.
Trumbull, CT
One of my favorite eyeliner pens for its brush shape and fluidity of the liner. However, when the button is pressed to bring more liquid to the tip, it can rush to the tip and waste the liquid. Overall a great eyeliner, especially for crisp, thin lines and detail
Maria Fernanda V.
Doral, FL
Provides a long-wearing strong line without smudgingWith a Precision Brush-applicator that enables you to freely draw bold or fine linesNo need to apply touch-upsCreates a striking & shimmering eye lookShake well before useDermatologist & ophthalmologist-tested
Madison A.
Have been using this for a little over a year now, when I first tried it I fell in love with it the packaging is very nice I use it for winged liner when I need a very fine line I highly recommend it to anyone.
Stacey C.
O Fallon, MO
Shiseido has the smoothst line drawing of any eyeliner I've used. You can determine if you want it thin or thick. They staying ability is great too. It doesn't melt off. I don't use everyday, just for the special occasions to really punch up the eye accent.
Melissa S.
Laredo, TX
I love Shiseido skin care but was definitely wondering about their makeup-- Does this have a matte finish or does it have a little bit of shine once it dries. I am all about matte! Please let me know!
Tirsa P.
Hialeah, FL
Will this run or smudge throughout the day? It's my biggest issue with many products.
Rita E.
Oriana R.
I have not tried these type of eyeliner, how is the stroke with this eyeliner? Is it accurate ??