BY SHISEIDO

This rich satiny cream with a gentle calming scent brings new firmness and resilience to the bust and décolletage and leaves skin feeling comfortable, smooth, and moist. Retexturizes the vulnerable skin of the bust and décolletage, and improves elasticity and radiance. Dramatically different science for a dramatically different body.

Yara  E.
Inglewood, CA
Shasheido is not only for fave but a body cleanser as well I fell in love in the fact how my body felt real smooth after thank you shasheido
hailey k.
Plano, TX
Very good for your skin keeps it very moistrisng and keeps the skin very soft and smmoth removes some bad ois and pores in the skin
Andrea D.
Inman, SC
Love all products for Busts, hoping they will save me a trip to the doctor. I buy my products online stores and germany
Destiny H.
Santa Fe , TX
My friend has thugs priduct and I used it once! She loves it, I liked it and I liked the smell. I would try again.
Gail K.
This product is not just wonderful it's hands downs amazing. I love everything it and it's a must have.
Brecah B.
Rockland, MA
Its worth a try? Well, we all age and things droop, why not fight gravity? firming is the way to go1
Seoyeon L.
Edgewater, New Jersey
Doesn't work. Did nothing , no moisturizing no hudrating smells bad. Worth not spending money
Erica H.
Toronto, ON
I got a free sample and tried using it morning and night. To be honest I didn't really see a difference with this product.
Melissa K.
Charleston WV
I need to try this see if it really works