Shiseido - Aqualabel Q10 Intensive Mask EX (Purple) 5 sheets

Brand from Japan: Shiseido. High-purity vitamin c derivative, vitamin e derivative. Q10 Coeneyme, collagen, amino acid Hyaluronic acid, wild rose extract, aqua synergy Q10 replenishes skin s natural coeneyme and promotes cellular renewal. Skin absorbency and self-conditioning power is also enhanced. Working with vitamin E derivative and liquorice extract. It affords flawless protection against oxidation caused by UV rays and eliminates aging signs like wrinkles, dark spots and dryness. Pack Size - 5 sheets see more...

Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Prithvi K.
I have used this multiple times and I love it ! It is Definitely on the pricey side but it is amazing no the less!
keira b.
Love these masks, they are incredibly hydrating and rejuvenating. Feel like a new woman after I've used one!