BY SHISEIDO

Purifying sheet masks are steeped in rich beauty essence packed with active ingredients of Vitamin C & E derivatives, hyaluronic acid and Coenzyme Q10. Thick sheets adhere closely on facial contours, replenishing lost moisture and drenching skin with luscious conditioners that work double time to even out and brighten complexion. To use, after cleansing and drying face, apply mask on face and leave on for 15-20 minutes. After removing mask, pat in remaining essence until fully absorbed.

Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
1,181 reviews
I absolutely love this product. It is well worth the money. These feel rich and luxurious. I always have to have this in my cosmetic case you will not be disappointed
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
alison m.
Clovis, CA
I love these masks!!! I try to use one a week. They seem to help with the moisture in my face ( I have very dry skin due to acne treatments). It is gentle, but works very well. I’ve been using them for about 4 months now and plan on continuing with these and looking into other masks they may make.
PRITINA M.
Chino, CA
The perfect hydrating mask! Love these for brides as it makes their skin radiant and reduces pores. I haven't noticed any redness after use. The price is good for the value and the packaging is more high end. I would definitely recommend to future clients!
lillail f.
AMAZINGG IT IS A LIFE SAVER !! I USE NOTHING BUT THIS PRODUCT NOTHING BUT LOVE FOR THIS PRODUCT!!

I AM RECOMMENDING IT FOR EVERYONE IT HELPS SO MUCH MY SISTER, MY MOTHER, MY WHOLE FAMILY USES THIS PRODUCT!!

I WOULD DEFINATLY BUY THIS PROUDCT AGAIN !!
Emily W.
Richmond, VA
Great product with great packaging! It was exactly what I was looking for and it met all of my expectations. I would definitely recommend this product to friends!
Xiao L.
Toronto
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
It is very luxurious. Very papering. My face and neck feel soft and moist even next t morning.
Very attractive-packaging. It is very pricey! Not sure can buy too often. But will buy as gifts to others.
paloma g.
Perth
Love this mask too bought this from HK at a descent price. It left my skin hydrated and toned . Subtle results but smooth skin and hydration is definitely a plus with this one.
Gazel M.
Ottawa, ON
It made my face really smooth and hydrated. It smells okay. The price is so so, I could get similar quality for cheaper imho
Prithvi K.
I have used this multiple times and I love it ! It is Definitely on the pricey side but it is amazing no the less!