BY SHISEIDO

Many users might feel the scent is quite strong as it is undiluted solution which is more effective. As the product is produced by pharmaceutical company, therefore no other elements have been added. After using for a while, you will feel it helps to erase dark spots, as well as to lightening pimple scars.

Pam L.
Columbia, SC
This was a free trial I got from sephora a while back, the fragrance of it was nice and light. Can't say that it made me want to go out and buy it but it was very lightweight.
Kavitha S.
Mississauga
It's very good and moisturizing . It is not very sticky. It is gentle on the skin and it is not harsh in any way. I do think it is pricey but if it works for your skin I think it is good value . I bought mine at Hudson Bay. Yes I would Recommed  It to others.
Marta S.
Hannover
Even though I don't usually use serums, as I find them useless, I've decided yo give this one a try. I haven't referetted it.