BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido Aqualabel Moist Aqua Effecter is liquid like beauty essence that helps to soften your kertain layers and penetrates the rich moisturizing ingredients deep into your skin.

The Red Aqua Label series are recommended for people who have dry skin, less elastic skin or conspicuous pores. Because the red series provides moisture and support your skin to maintain moisture level! The Red series provides Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid, Trehalose, Amino Acid, Rose Extract, and Glycerin.

These rich ingredients helps to moisturize your skin by penetrating deep down into every layer of your skin, which protect your skin from dryness that caused by externally or internally.

Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
2,326 reviews
I got this as a sample and I really like it. It smelled nice and made my skin feel nice also. Will be purchasing full size
Ermina M.
Love using this after my evening routine, soothes skin and heals. Leaves skin feeling refreshed and moisturized.
amy c.
Louisa, KY
This is a great produxt and really gives your skin the extra boost it needs. Love the silky feel of this !
Reema A.
Shiseido will always be the best choice, they are very good if not the best for the skin, and they're effective if you keep on using them, i'll always order from them and i do recommend it for everyone and at any age!!

Amazon