BY SHISEIDO

A velvety soft skin enhancer formulated with Aqua Synergy, Double Hyaluronic Acid and Collagen GL, select ingredients that steep skin in moisture and boost skin's ability to absorb and retain water to maintain skin's optimized hydration level. Skin instantly feels softer and smoother upon application, while continued use improves elasticity and creates a translucent complexion that simply radiates with health. Packed with Aqua Synergy, a proprietary ingredient developed by Shiseido, to deliver extra moisture to condition dry skin. The dry and rough cuticle layer is instantly smoothened. How to Use: After applying toner and emulsion, pour a five-dollar-coin-size amount onto a cotton pad or palm. Pat over the entire face.

Anna H.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Not sure this is worth the money. I saw a little difference in how well makeup stayed on and it did feel refreshing but the scent is stronger than I prefer. Still on the search for something better.
Cristina M.
i was bought this in a travel, i never used that in my country, is one of the best products that I have tried I love its presentation the smell it has and what I like the most is how it leaves my skin. i love it so much yields a lot