Shiseido Anessa Whitening UV Protectorl SPF32 PA+++

A high performance whitening sunscreen lotion With a high water-resistant formula Contains super micro UV cut powders Blended with whitening active ingredient m-tranexamic acid and hydrating hyaluronic acid and collagen Offers a full spectrum of UVA and UVB protection Can also be used as a makeup base Allergy-tested To use: Shake well before use. Apply evenly to exposed areas and massage in until no whiteness remains. Re-apply after swimming and toweling off

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Shiseido Anessa Whitening UV Protectorl SPF32 PA+++!
How would you rate this product?
Flint , MI
This stuff Was a no no. It was sticky to me and I hate to feel sticky. This was my first time ever using this product and it was effective just sticks and I didn't like it I would not purchase this again.
Muncie, IN
1,174 reviews
I absolutely love this product. It is well worth the money. This feels rich and luxurious. I always have to have this in my cosmetic case you will not be disappointed
I use sunscreen EVERYDAY and this is one of my favorite. I stock it up anytime I visit Japan and I ask my friends to get it when they visit Japan. It's light weight, absorbs like I didn't put anything on and it works. It doesn't clog pores, doesn't have that stuffy tacky feel that sunscreens can have sometimes, and its good under makeup. I love it.
Manchester, CT
My absolutely all time favorite product. I love everything about it. The packaging, the scent and most importantly the way my skin feels after. A definite must have.
Princeton, TX
I like this but it's a little more expensive than I want to spend. There are cheaper Korean brands that I use instead. Tony Moly, Face Shop, and Etude House all offer sun care for the face and whitening products. They are much cheaper and they give similar results.
Harrison Twp, MI
This fantastic UV protecter is a GodSend. This non greasy formula really help to protect moisturize, and help with that uneven skin and ddiminish those brown spots. Excellent product, highly recommend.
I began to use this in September when it was still bright and very sunny outside. I had a face tan (it wasn't too severe) from vacation in Europe prior. It does seem to protect my face from the sun's rays and also whiten/brighten my face. I got mine online! holy grail.
Rockaway Park, NY
1,031 reviews
All shiesdo products are very expensive so when I️ tried out this one I️ had high expectations. Unfortunately I️ did not like this product. It left a white cast on my face and just didn’t blend well with my makeup.
Los Angeles, CA
Good sunscreen, applies thin, feels like nothing, and doesn’t irritate my skin or break me out. I don’t think it really whitens - but it’s a strong enough sunscreen where I definitely don’t tan in the sun.
Spanish Fort, AL
Love that it is sweat resistant, I was able to wear it on my face with some makeup over it as well!!! I beloved it's a good value because it's a quality product and good for your skin... I would buy it again.

Looking for your answer?