Shiseido Anessa Whitening UV Protectorl SPF32 PA+++

A high performance whitening sunscreen lotion With a high water-resistant formula Contains super micro UV cut powders Blended with whitening active ingredient m-tranexamic acid and hydrating hyaluronic acid and collagen Offers a full spectrum of UVA and UVB protection Can also be used as a makeup base Allergy-tested To use: Shake well before use. Apply evenly to exposed areas and massage in until no whiteness remains. Re-apply after swimming and toweling off

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Shiseido Anessa Whitening UV Protectorl SPF32 PA+++!
How would you rate this product?
Irvine, CA
After using it for a while my skin definitely became whiter and paler. And it moisturizes my skin and unlike other sunscreen which sometimes makes my skin very dry but this one makes my face very nice and smooth so I really recommend this one to you guys.
So I bought the Anissa whitening sunscreen based off all the positive feedback I’ve heard online. It pretty impressive. Light, quick drying. I hated other thick sunblock what felt like a layer on your skin. The size was perfect for packing away In my purse so I can reapply when I was in the sun again. I had to take off a star because it would have been perfect for me if the SPF was higher. I have pale skin that burns easily.
Evanston, IL
This is definitely my go-to sunscreen. It applies very lightly and I love how it doesn't make my face oily. I have a oily face and this goes on very smoothly and gentley. Also, love how compact it is. I definitely recommend this to anyone who is willing to spend a little bit more money on sunscreen!
Boynton Beach, FL
One of the best sunscreens there is in my opinion! It has excellent quality, excellent durability. I have oily skin, and because I live in a tropical climate, a sunscreen that leaves the skin dry is essential! This protector besides leaving the skin dry, without oil, has a great duration in the skin! I find the product a bit expensive, but it's worth buying!
Beverly Hills, CA
I adore this SPF. Shiseido really is the most incredible brand and you know you are getting high quality ingredients in their products. This SPF does not disappoint. A bit pricy for an SPF but truly worth it when you compare the quality to other brands.
Love this! It keeps my complexion clear and GLOWING! I had some very minor sun spots showing up (I'm 35) and wanted something to use everyday to prevent them from getting worse. This is a key part of my beauty routine.
Sacramento , CA
Great moisturizer! I use it daily for fun protection and wow does it help with brightness!! It feels so smooth and keeps your fave moisturized ALL DAY! I’ve noticed a difference from my texture and spots.
Katy , TX
Altaaa protección solar, magnífica calidad y dura muchísimo. Con solo un poco de producto sobre tu cara ya estas sumamente protegida. Lo volvería a comprar sin duda, el diseño de su empaque es lindo! Lo recomiendo!
Vista, CA
Really nice facial sunscreen! I've used 3 bottles so far and it never breaks me out, is easy to apply, and stays relatively dry on the skin! I would recommend to anyone.
Los Angeles, CA
I've been a user of this since I was a little girl. Because of this I have no blemish neither breakouts on my skin. Only thing is that the scent is not too likable.

Looking for your answer?