BeautySkinSun CareShiseido
Anessa Perfect UV Sunscreen EX SPF 50+ PA++++ 60ml

Shiseido Anessa Perfect UV Sunscreen EX SPF 50+ PA++++ 60ml

Shiseido ANESSA Perfect UV Sunscreen EX N SPF50+PA+++ is waterproof and suitable for leisure and water sports activities. It offers high protection against UVA and UVB and is proven to be sweat-resistant and sebum-proof by FDA “80 minutes water resistant test”. Infused with hyaluronic acid that moisturizes even the dehydrated skin. Allergy tested.

2oz; SPF50+/PA++++; Strong sunscreen to sweat, sebum, water; You can drop easily in the usual soap; Attaching feeling to strong super water proof to sweat, sebum is lightly, sustained skin was smooth

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Shiseido Anessa Perfect UV Sunscreen EX SPF 50+ PA++++ 60ml!
Emily D.
Fairfax, VA
Probably the most waterproof sunblock I’ve ever come across. Since expecting people to reapply sunblock every 30 minutes isn’t going to happen, this is perfect for beach days. I also use it when I know I’m going to be in the sun all the day.
Alaska Y.
Fullarton, SA
Best sunscreen I've ever used! Absorbs fairly quickly, and does not leave my face sticky or dry. Despite it's milky white solution, it does not leave my face pale and colourless once absorbed -- it's a very subtle sunscreen.
Lorena A.
San Diego, CA
I LOVE this sunscreen! Super easy to spread, very light and clear. Perfect for under my makeup. Doesn’t leave any white cast. It absorbs super fast and doesn’t leave my skin oily at all!

Looking for your answer?