Shiseido Anessa Perfect UV Sunscreen AA SPF 50+ PA+++ uploaded by Nancy D.

BY SHISEIDO

Offers extremely high protection against damaging UV sun rays Effective for long hours from its water-proof formula Soothes & calms skin against external aggressors Lightly scented leaving skin smooth & soft Ideal to be used as a makeup base.

Georgia L.
Berkeley, CA
This is a really great sunscreen with a high SPF and it doesn't leave a white cast on my face. It also puts a nice finish on my skin, however, if I wear this sunscreen too many days in a row, I start to break out all over. I do have acne prone skin and I get very oily in my t-zone
Iris H.
Kilgore, TX
I'm not going to lie, I literally owned every Shiseido sunscreen that they have. Full-blown truth. This is something that is in my opinion, very dark-skin girl friendly because I don't believe that a person should even leave the house without putting on sunscreen and when I can find a sunscreen that I can put on Blends out easily does not leave that gray, ashy looking effect on me and it does not affect the way that my makeup looks on my skin after application then I'm a happy person but when I also take a selfie and I have zero flashback and you wouldn't know if I was wearing sunscreen if you weren't there when I put it on then I am 100% sold. I have yet to find another sunscreen that can compete with this one. I don't even think that I will ever find one and hopefully I do because I'm always willing and ready to add new things to my entire collection. But until then I will be using my Shiseido sunscreen and the several backups that I bought just in case Shiseido ever decided to discontinue the product because if they did I would be truly heartbroken.
Jessica H.
Los Angeles
This is probably one of the highest rated Asian sunscreens. It's lightweight, and dries with a matte finish so perfect as a base for makeup. I only use it for my face because it's quite expensive and a small bottle. I don't think it's irritating to my skin but I do switch to something else when my skin is breaking out. I find that it prevents me from burning and tanning but I try not to stay out in the sun for too long. I stayed out in the direct sun for 5-6ish hours for a outdoor BBQ once and had no issue.
xiaoran g.
Baldwin Park
Got this one when I travel to Japan. Do love it not feel stick, good sunscreen for both by it self or under the foundation, package is cute. Love it. I will buy it again if I have change to travel Japan again.
Mariko M.
I tried this because this is super well know in Japan as " The strongest sunscreen" and wanted to give it a try. It definitely works better than other lower SP ones I'm just a bit worried about the damage on my skin.
lucky c.
this one is the classical Anessa Sunscreen. If you are hesitating about which one to choose from, choose this one. It already passes through 80 minutes water resistant test and the ideal product for outdoor, especially for aquatic sports.It is waterproof and sweat-resistant which can last for longer than other sunscreen products.If you ask me to tell you the cons, I will say it is a little bit hard to remove. I suggest using makeup remover even they say you don’t need to do that. In addition, my skin feels a little stripped even though I enjoy the feeling when summer comes.

Wendi B.
Great sun protection for my face - did not get burned or notice any new sun spots in the time that I was using this. The smell is light and pleasant and it goes on very smoothly, as the product is pretty liquidy (which also means that a little goes a long way, as it spreads better). My favorite thing about this is that it's not nearly as greasy as traditional American sunscreens, which would turn my face into an oil slick after application.
Megan U.
San Jose, CA
This is honestly the best holy grail sunscreen!!! It has such high protection and the texture is perfect for oily combo skin. It's very liquidy and not sticky. When you apply it on your skin it feels moisturizing (just enough since I put moisturizer on before) and so smooth! It dries like matte/satiny which is the perfect base for makeup. I absolutely love this and u will love it if u have combo oily skin!
Eunice K.
I love this sunscreen. I used it daily and doesn't leave me feeling greasy after I apply it. It also doesn't have that sunscreeny scent. The SPF is high so I can go out in the sun without fear of sunburning. I believe it has some mattifying properties as well.
Kerry N.
San Mateo, CA
This sunscreen is absolutely amazing. Its super light on the skin, gives almost a mattifying appearance, and is almost like a primer for make-up. I use it under my make-up everyday and the high SPF level guarantees your skin will be protected from the sun.
Shiseido Anessa Perfect UV Sunscreen AA SPF 50+ PA+++ Ive heard that this sunscreen is clear, is that true? Or is it like a lotion or creme. Thx!