BY SHISEIDO

Anessa Face Perfect UV Sunscreen Liquid Size:22ml NIB OC10 SPF50/PA+++

Megan F.
Auburn, AL
Got a sample in my birchbox and it was perfect for summer. I needed facial suncreen and when you wear this at the beach you wont have to reapply and you will not get burnt! It does leave a very harsh white cast though and that is its only downfall.
Annabel S.
This one is great. I find most sunscreens irritate my sensitive skin but this gives me the least irritation(I have severe eczema). It does not give me an oily feeling ether. Definitely recommend it.
Stephanie  L.
Got this for my baby girl for out Arizona trip and it worked so good on her I'm so thankful for the llkjgv producy
Lia C.
Vancouver , BC
I was on vacation and I ran out of my usual Shiseido sunscreen so I purchased this one. I don't like it as much because it was very liquid with a pretty strong white cast after its applied. I would not repurchase this product again.