BY SHISEIDO #50 in After-Sun Products

A highly nourishing, beauty-restorative emulsion formulated for the needs of skin after sun exposure. Replenishes vital moisture and promotes natural balance. Retexturizes skin and inspires a dewy fresh feeling. Improves and prolongs the look of a tan. Penetrates quickly to revitalise sun stressed skin. DERMATOLOGIST-TESTED. (Formulated to minimize the risk of allergy.)

Shama P.
Columbus, OH
This product gets your hair back to normal after intense sun exposure. You need this product in your life especially after a vacation. It will give your hair life and get the hair feeling nice and silky
Courtney D.
New Wilmngtn, PA
I put this on even before bed! I use it under makeup as well or if you want the fresh face look- wash face, use toner, prescription creams, then use this for moisturizer. Does not feel heavy but light weight on skin!
Stacey T.
Saint Louis
light and softening, this product soothes and works for many types of skin (even oily) but very dry skin may need extra moisture.  A teensy bit goes a long way.
Kat P.
Really loved using this over the summer with so much travel and sun exposure it feels so nice and works great
Jenny P.
I love the smell of this product!!! It feels great on the skin and doesnt stick after. I would buy this again
Sara G.
I like this after sun lotion because is soft non greasy and absorbs fast. But shiseido is expensive
ksenia S.
Best thing for your skin after very hot and sunny day on the beach. It is very gentle. Has nice packaging as all sheinsido products. Has very good value. Price is nice. I recommend it to everybody!!!
Christine D.
I have no words.. Probably the best Emulsion I’ve ever tried. It’s mosturizing and protects your skin from the sun. I have a very oily skin and surprisingly it does not oil me up. :)
Ruba S.
It's a very good product that helps to take care of our skin. It is natural and do not have any side effects to our health. It is great to use and I recommend this product to everyone out there. The price also affordable.
Beatriz P.
This is something I bought to use after a week long excursion at the beach without sunscreen in tow. I had red welts all over my nose, and on my chest, and I decided to stop at Macy's on the drive home for aloe gel or something to soothe the burn. Like usual, I hovered over to the makeup and skincare counters like usual, and found this cream in a jar. It has that distinct smell that comes with all Asian creams. It's greasy, and the greasiness doesn't dissipate even after application, but it soothed my burns so well. This pairs really well with the other sun items from Shiseido. Honestly, this item doesn't have much purpose if you have applied sunscreen religiously. For me on the other hand, this item was a lifesaver.