BY SHISEIDO

Highly nourishing, repairing, restorative treatment Replenishes essential moisture for natural balance Minimizes dryness, tightness & peeling Retexturizes skin & gives a dewy fresh sensation Instantly penetrates to revitalize sun-kissed skin Leaves... see more...

Tania A.
Glenview , IL
One year I got the worst sun burn, the only thing the truly helped me was this product. Totally worth it and it will not disappoint. I have the most sensitive skin, but this product did its job. Love it.
Shama P.
Columbus, OH
This product gets your hair back to normal after intense sun exposure. You need this product in your life especially after a vacation. It will give your hair life and get the hair feeling nice and silky
Jenny P.
I love the smell of this product!!! It feels great on the skin and doesnt stick after. I would buy this again
Sara G.
I like this after sun lotion because is soft non greasy and absorbs fast. But shiseido is expensive
Ksenia S.
East Hanover
Best thing for your skin after very hot and sunny day on the beach. It is very gentle. Has nice packaging as all sheinsido products. Has very good value. Price is nice. I recommend it to everybody!!!
Christine D.
I have no words.. Probably the best Emulsion I’ve ever tried. It’s mosturizing and protects your skin from the sun. I have a very oily skin and surprisingly it does not oil me up. :)
Beatriz P.
This is something I bought to use after a week long excursion at the beach without sunscreen in tow. I had red welts all over my nose, and on my chest, and I decided to stop at Macy's on the drive home for aloe gel or something to soothe the burn. Like usual, I hovered over to the makeup and skincare counters like usual, and found this cream in a jar. It has that distinct smell that comes with all Asian creams. It's greasy, and the greasiness doesn't dissipate even after application, but it soothed my burns so well. This pairs really well with the other sun items from Shiseido. Honestly, this item doesn't have much purpose if you have applied sunscreen religiously. For me on the other hand, this item was a lifesaver.
Lucrezia C.
Reggio Emilia
Shiseido works on my skin very good too. it's one of my favorite brands in asia. Maybe because I'm asia and that's why it works for me but anyways it really work.
I've use this cream during holidays or summer sepcially when i go for vacation or tour around other places because after a long walk around the sunny day obviously our skin would get damage if we don't put the right product or we won't reinforce right cream or treatment on our face it will get damage eventually. well, if you love vacation and sun this cream is right for your skin. yes! it does! it helps your face recover from sun damage gives back a good glow. it hydrates your skin and give you a fresh feeling so overall this product is good!
Elisa E.
Peterborough
My husband and I, both have very sensitive skin, I tried several creams before but this one works like magic. It worth the price 100%, the packaging it's lovely, easy to manage, I always have it close in summer.
Manar H.
Hydrating, nourishing and help my skin to feel soft after long day of sun bath!! Feels really good!!
Nice packaging really easy to use!!
First and not last for sure!!
I really recommend it if your skin is dry!!