BY SHISEIDO

Highly nourishing, repairing, restorative treatment Replenishes essential moisture for natural balance Minimizes dryness, tightness & peeling Retexturizes skin & gives a dewy fresh sensation Instantly penetrates to revitalize sun-kissed skin Leaves... see more...

Emily H.
Emily H.
West Seneca, NY
Spending a week in the California desert/sun was not kind to me. I have extremely sensitive light toned skin and I was feeling the pain. I received a small sample size of this (from a Birchbox I think) and the sample lasted me 3 days. It really did help with my dry sun-burned face. The texture was a little heavy but that was my only slight issue. I would probably use this again!
Debra S.
Debra S.
Shiseido's IntensiveRecovery Emulsion takes away the sting of a sunburn. Living in Florida, I have always tried to protect my skin, but occasionally, the sun wins!  This product feels SO good after you've been gardening or a sweet day at the beach!  It restores your skin almost immediately. with moisture that does not feel greasy.  I love it!
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Love this Shiseido After Sun Intensive Recovery Emulsion,  My hair can get very dry in the summer and the curls freeze up after long swims in the beach or pool.  I actually apply this to my hair before and after and it does wonders.  My hair manageable, shiny and soft.  I will definitely recommend this product.
vicki m.
vicki m.
Festus, MO
This stuff is super fantastic!! After a day at the pool and I get out of the shower I am dry and stinging from the sun. It feels so good to use this then. My skin just drinks it when I have had too much sun and it feels so refreshed. I would buy this again!
Shama P.
Shama P.
Columbus
This product gets your hair back to normal after intense sun exposure. You need this product in your life especially after a vacation. It will give your hair life and get the hair feeling nice and silky
Jenny P.
Jenny P.
I love the smell of this product!!! It feels great on the skin and doesnt stick after. I would buy this again
Sara G.
Sara G.
I like this after sun lotion because is soft non greasy and absorbs fast. But shiseido is expensive
Lucrezia C.
Lucrezia C.
Reggio Emilia
Shiseido works on my skin very good too. it's one of my favorite brands in asia. Maybe because I'm asia and that's why it works for me but anyways it really work.
I've use this cream during holidays or summer sepcially when i go for vacation or tour around other places because after a long walk around the sunny day obviously our skin would get damage if we don't put the right product or we won't reinforce right cream or treatment on our face it will get damage eventually. well, if you love vacation and sun this cream is right for your skin. yes! it does! it helps your face recover from sun damage gives back a good glow. it hydrates your skin and give you a fresh feeling so overall this product is good!
Beatriz P.
Beatriz P.
This is something I bought to use after a week long excursion at the beach without sunscreen in tow. I had red welts all over my nose, and on my chest, and I decided to stop at Macy's on the drive home for aloe gel or something to soothe the burn. Like usual, I hovered over to the makeup and skincare counters like usual, and found this cream in a jar. It has that distinct smell that comes with all Asian creams. It's greasy, and the greasiness doesn't dissipate even after application, but it soothed my burns so well. This pairs really well with the other sun items from Shiseido. Honestly, this item doesn't have much purpose if you have applied sunscreen religiously. For me on the other hand, this item was a lifesaver.
Manar H.
Manar H.
Hydrating, nourishing and help my skin to feel soft after long day of sun bath!! Feels really good!!
Nice packaging really easy to use!!
First and not last for sure!!
I really recommend it if your skin is dry!!