BY SHISEIDO

Highly nourishing, repairing, restorative treatment Replenishes essential moisture for natural balance Minimizes dryness, tightness & peeling Retexturizes skin & gives a dewy fresh sensation Instantly penetrates to revitalize sun-kissed skin Leaves... see more...

Angel T.
New York
I like this sunscreen because it's very light weight.  It is not very easy to apply and gets absorbed by the skin very easily.  It is gentle on my skin and does not cause me to break up.  The bottle lasted me more than 3 months, applying it once a day.  I would recommend this product to anyone.
Stacey T.
Saint Louis
light and softening, this product soothes and works for many types of skin (even oily) but very dry skin may need extra moisture.  A teensy bit goes a long way.
Amanda P.
I purchased this after a day I spent too much time in the sun. It was a bit pricey but I usually love this brand. I didnt find it to do much, but it did smell really nice. I wouldnt buy it again. It felt nice putting it on, but I didnt see any changes on my skin.
Vanessa L.
Addison, TX
I found this product perfect because is highly nourishing, restorative face cream after sun exposure Replenishes essential moisture to restore natural balance Fights dryness, peeling & keeps skin soft Lightweight & penetrates quickly Help retexturizes skin & prolongs look of a tan Leaves skin smooth, supple & beautifully glowing
Nikki C.
It's an effective cleanser that is a thick foamy consistency. I was able to buy it at bare + beauty. I thought the packaging was cute!!85 was my first time using it and I loved it. I was pretty gente on my skin. I would buy it again
J v.
I love this stuff. I have fair skin and my skin gets so immensely sun burned easily! This stuff has saved my life and I will never regret buying this! There’s very little to no scent and it didn’t break me out.
Tania A.
Glenview, IL
One year I got the worst sun burn, the only thing the truly helped me was this product. Totally worth it and it will not disappoint. I have the most sensitive skin, but this product did its job. Love it.
Emily H.
West Seneca, NY
Spending a week in the California desert/sun was not kind to me. I have extremely sensitive light toned skin and I was feeling the pain. I received a small sample size of this (from a Birchbox I think) and the sample lasted me 3 days. It really did help with my dry sun-burned face. The texture was a little heavy but that was my only slight issue. I would probably use this again!
Debra S.
Shiseido's IntensiveRecovery Emulsion takes away the sting of a sunburn. Living in Florida, I have always tried to protect my skin, but occasionally, the sun wins!  This product feels SO good after you've been gardening or a sweet day at the beach!  It restores your skin almost immediately. with moisture that does not feel greasy.  I love it!
Melissa L.
Love this Shiseido After Sun Intensive Recovery Emulsion,  My hair can get very dry in the summer and the curls freeze up after long swims in the beach or pool.  I actually apply this to my hair before and after and it does wonders.  My hair manageable, shiny and soft.  I will definitely recommend this product.