BY SHISEIDO

A highly nourishing, beauty-restorative emulsion formulated for the needs of skin after sun exposure. Replenishes vital moisture and promotes natural balance. Retexturizes skin and inspires a dewy fresh feeling. Improves and prolongs the look of a tan. Penetrates quickly to revitalise sun stressed skin. DERMATOLOGIST-TESTED. (Formulated to minimize the risk of allergy.)

Shiseido After Sun Intensive Recovery Emulsion
  • "Always use this after a day in the sun. I have sensitive skin and for once I didn't react to ingredients in this sun protection line from Shiseido" in 4 reviews
Emily H.
West Seneca, NY
Spending a week in the California desert/sun was not kind to me. I have extremely sensitive light toned skin and I was feeling the pain. I received a small sample size of this (from a Birchbox I think) and the sample lasted me 3 days. It really did help with my dry sun-burned face. The texture was a little heavy but that was my only slight issue. I would probably use this again!
Melissa L.
Love this Shiseido After Sun Intensive Recovery Emulsion,  My hair can get very dry in the summer and the curls freeze up after long swims in the beach or pool.  I actually apply this to my hair before and after and it does wonders.  My hair manageable, shiny and soft.  I will definitely recommend this product.
vicki m.
Festus, MO
This stuff is super fantastic!! After a day at the pool and I get out of the shower I am dry and stinging from the sun. It feels so good to use this then. My skin just drinks it when I have had too much sun and it feels so refreshed. I would buy this again!
Courtney D.
New Wilmngtn, PA
I put this on even before bed! I use it under makeup as well or if you want the fresh face look- wash face, use toner, prescription creams, then use this for moisturizer. Does not feel heavy but light weight on skin!
Stacey T.
Saint Louis
light and softening, this product soothes and works for many types of skin (even oily) but very dry skin may need extra moisture.  A teensy bit goes a long way.
Debra S.
Shiseido's IntensiveRecovery Emulsion takes away the sting of a sunburn. Living in Florida, I have always tried to protect my skin, but occasionally, the sun wins!  This product feels SO good after you've been gardening or a sweet day at the beach!  It restores your skin almost immediately. with moisture that does not feel greasy.  I love it!
Angel T.
New York
I like this sunscreen because it's very light weight.  It is not very easy to apply and gets absorbed by the skin very easily.  It is gentle on my skin and does not cause me to break up.  The bottle lasted me more than 3 months, applying it once a day.  I would recommend this product to anyone.
Amanda P.
I purchased this after a day I spent too much time in the sun. It was a bit pricey but I usually love this brand. I didnt find it to do much, but it did smell really nice. I wouldnt buy it again. It felt nice putting it on, but I didnt see any changes on my skin.
Vanessa L.
Addison, TX
I found this product perfect because is highly nourishing, restorative face cream after sun exposure Replenishes essential moisture to restore natural balance Fights dryness, peeling & keeps skin soft Lightweight & penetrates quickly Help retexturizes skin & prolongs look of a tan Leaves skin smooth, supple & beautifully glowing
Nikki C.
It's an effective cleanser that is a thick foamy consistency. I was able to buy it at bare + beauty. I thought the packaging was cute!!85 was my first time using it and I loved it. I was pretty gente on my skin. I would buy it again